Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

something that pissed you off while driving....

Old 05-06-2004 | 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got flipped off today because i changed lanes in front of this van, that was two lengths behind me. i don't know why i even got the bird. i almost wanted to just slam on the brakes and have them hit me.

BTW, i was driving my sister's car, so it wasn't the S
Old 05-06-2004 | 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. Drivers that forget how to drive once it stops raining.

2. SUV drivers that believe the commercials for their SUVs.

3. Drivers that don't know how to drive in a rotary. (We've got a bunch of them here...)
Old 05-06-2004 | 01:50 PM

Originally posted by A2DaZ
Some people who just like to stare at YOU (not the car) constantly while driving by is very annoying to me...
Maybe you are just very good looking?

and I think STINK BUGS really do stink, but only when you kill them.
Old 05-07-2004 | 10:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shaolin
hahahaa, that's some funny shit. if you are too old then don't drive. ladies that drives huge ass suv that couldn't see anything... even worst.
Old 05-07-2004 | 11:47 AM

Three things that bug the sheeit outta me the most:

1) People who are going to make a right turn on red, and they wait to make sure it's safe, but they wait when no one is coming, and finally decide to go when I get my left turn green arrow, so the pull out right in front of me.

2) When I'm in the left lane on a two lane road, and someone pulls into the right line right next to me from a parking lot. That bugs me soooo much because there have been times that I had wanted to switch into the right line so I can make my turn, but now I can't because your fat ace got in the way so now I have to brake to get in behind you, or speed up to pull in front of you.

3) and bascially when people pull right out in front of me.
Old 05-07-2004 | 04:09 PM

piss me off ?

passenger next to me !!!

when i want to take a right turn and he blocks the right mirror ... i get really MAD ```

Old 05-07-2004 | 06:07 PM

Anyone driving on the road besides myself and fellow S drivers.
Old 05-09-2004 | 12:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by shaolin
few months back i was going to school. there is a 15 miles 2 lane left turn. before the left turn there was a long straight-a-way. one day i was driving and there was a F150 that's lifted. for some reason he starts to break on me when there is no car and stuff. why? can people please tell me why people break so f.. much when there is no car or when they travel 1 mph? anyways, after he breaks on me and i went to the inner lane and starts to speed up. he also accelerate too. so we are going about 45 hitting the 15mph left turn... i turn, i over steer, i almost crash into him, but he crash into the curb. i know i was a ing ass but... what makes you think you can turn at 40 miles at 15mph zone with a lifted truck?
That's pretty funny, you sped up, he sped up and he ran himself off the road. I'll out accelerate any asshole that doesn't want to let me over haha F...'n pricks.
Old 05-09-2004 | 12:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kiki
Old 05-09-2004 | 01:45 PM
HJZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by YeLLoWs2knVA
i get pissed the most when say i am in the 2nd or third lane or even the most right one. Then someone will go pass me, on either side and then cut me off although there is no one in front of them.

I also dont like people speeding up so I cant pass them and cut them off, while im going like 55-60 mph. They are going around 45-50 and speed up to about 53-57, just enough so i cant pass them and i have to hit my brakes to slow down cuz theres a car in front.

Also, i cant stand when i am coming to a stoplight in the right lane. Then there are 2 cars in the left lane already at the light stopped, so the guy behind changes lane to get the first spot in the right and when the light goes green hes going slower than the guy in the left, GOD!

Man you hit the nail right on the head. I HATE it when they do crap like this.

Just to add to the list. It annoys me a whole lot when people who do things that are obviously wrong talk sh*t back to you when you point it out to them.

Yesterday I was with a good friend in his Expedition waiting at an "T" intersection, there is traffic going across and we are waiting for our light to turn green so we can make a left. However, this one little eclipse with a girl driving and a guy passenger (both in their teens) pulls right into the intersection thereby blocking our lanes from making a left. You can obviously see that there are enough cars in front of you that you can't pull up and NOT block the "box", but she, being oblivious, does it anyway.

So now, we have a deadlock. Light turns green for us and the girl is still (by herself) sitting in the middle of the box. My friend honks and pulls up, signaling her to pull up closer so our two turning lanes can pass. The cars in front of her sees what's happening and pulls up, and there is now a half a car length of space in front of her that she can move into to free up the "box". But what does she do? She parks in the middle of the box and starts talking sh*t while her boy friend is hanging out the window telling us to lick his balls. Took both of us a lot of restraint to not to just run them over.

Quick Reply: something that pissed you off while driving....