Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

something that pissed you off while driving....

Old 05-05-2004 | 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A bunch of kids in a van pissed me off last week when they threw garbage into my car (I had my top down) at a red light.

What they didn't know was that the five cars behind us all belonged to my friends.
Old 05-06-2004 | 12:05 AM
dut

- I live near Mexico, need I say more...
Old 05-06-2004 | 12:06 AM
dut

- which reminds me of these pics:

Old 05-06-2004 | 12:47 AM

hahahah. i need to get one of that.
i realized sometime when i try driving speed limit, people will start to honk at me. wtf
if i drive too fast, they'll high beam me.
where is Mr. Road Rage?
Old 05-06-2004 | 01:05 AM

one time i was leaving my campus, I had the top down on a nice summer day waiting for a red light when suddenly some thing hits my neck and I look down and see what it was but couldnt find anything, I turn around and was confused as i was looking back at the car behind me thinking it was some punk trying to start shit... then i look at my shoe to pick up whatever hit me and see this pic of thing i found I didnt know what to do, and didnt wanna touch it ... then i looked up and saw the light was green so i had no choice but to go ... I kept looking down at the stink bug and before i knew it i was already on the interstate.. i was worried the whole time and I DID NOT WANT TO FIND OUT WHY THEY ARE CALLED STINK BUGS so I opened the door (still in motion) and tried swatting the thing away... the door swung open and i quickly said that was a dumb move, luckily no one was around and I managed to close the door the bug started getting higher now and almost got up to my waist thats when i just said it and pulled out into some street to get rid of the damn thing and ended up getting lost for 10 minutes trying to find a way back on the interstate

do stink bugs really stink?
Old 05-06-2004 | 01:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by shaolin
no body has any pissed off stories while driving to talk about?
Just saw this thread.

I hate when mother F...'s follow to close. I happen to drive safe for the most part and the speed limit while taking phone calls. On this given occassion, some guy in a jeep cherokee tail gates me for a good 3-5 miles (long country road) anyhow after being tailgated for 5-10 minutes, I hear a fire truck honking and sirens screaming I couldn't tell which direction it was coming, so I proceed with caution, in the mean time this impatient F... is riding my a$$. I pull over to the shoulder, the idiot behind me hits the gas and the fire truck happens to haul ass through the intersection right where the middle age guy in the Cherokee SHIT his pants, he almost got wasted AHAHAHAHA, I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard. Guy in the Cherokee looks back at me and says PULL OVER TO THE SIDE ASSWHOLE!!! F...'n moron that's what he gets!

Old 05-06-2004 | 08:22 AM

hahahaa, that's some funny shit. if you are too old then don't drive. ladies that drives huge ass suv that couldn't see anything... even worst.
old people that's what??? over 40 ?? especially chinese drives man... pissed the hell off me. (by the way, i am chino)
Old 05-06-2004 | 08:26 AM

few months back i was going to school. there is a 15 miles 2 lane left turn. before the left turn there was a long straight-a-way. one day i was driving and there was a F150 that's lifted. for some reason he starts to break on me when there is no car and stuff. why? can people please tell me why people break so f.. much when there is no car or when they travel 1 mph? anyways, after he breaks on me and i went to the inner lane and starts to speed up. he also accelerate too. so we are going about 45 hitting the 15mph left turn... i turn, i over steer, i almost crash into him, but he crash into the curb. i know i was a ing ass but... what makes you think you can turn at 40 miles at 15mph zone with a lifted truck?
Old 05-06-2004 | 09:19 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 438 Likes on 308 Posts

HMMMM driving pet peeves? How much time have you got?

Anyone going too slow because they are on a cell phone.

People with their heads up there butts at busy intersections that refuse to GO when the light turns GREEN, failing to realize that it would be considerate to the hundred cars behind them if they get their ass through the intersection so others can do the same.

People who do not understand the workings of a four way stop. TWO PEOPLE goin in opposite directions can go AT THE SAME TIME and do not have to wait and go one at a time. Left turns yield to those going straight and turn AFTER the car going in the other direction passes, not before.

Those who do not move right to let faster traffic pass.

Those who come up on your bumper to pass, and when you move over, don't pass because they are afraid of a ticket. Do they want to just have you out of the way, make you go faster but run intereference for them, or just ride your ass to be a jerk?

And finally, those that when you approach them from behind and then move left to pass speed up, but when you then tuck back into the right lane to follow they slow down, move to pass speed up .....etc, etc etc. These poeple don't really have any idea how fast they want to go, they just don't want to let anyone in front of them.
Old 05-06-2004 | 09:48 AM

1) People not using blinkers in traffic...
2) People making right turn on red not stopping and waiting for people across the intersection making a left turn on a green arrow...
3) Trucks/SUVs tailing you closely on roads and highways- sports cars/coupes can generally out-brake you, but we don't want to be rear-ended...
4) Trucks/SUVs that don't adjust their headlights after using a lift kit..

Quick Reply: something that pissed you off while driving....