Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

something that pissed you off while driving....

Old 05-05-2004 | 08:08 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I was making a left turn in an intersection from a standstill. of course i take it a little quick, but not fast.

Then I see this big Chevy truck not even stop and take a right on a RED. THEN it seems he had a buddy follow him through it. I blasted my horn and pulled in RIGHT BETWEEN them

funny thing is, they were flooring it bumper to bumper with each other and I pass them quickly without much effort when the road opened to 2 lanes.
Old 05-05-2004 | 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was driving the other day, and some guy in an S10 in front of me just stick his hand out the window and flips me off....then I start pulling past him, and he is haning out of his drivers side window, screaming at the top of his lungs "F*CK YOU YOU F*CKIN LOSER!!!" and is still flipping me off....I just drove by laughing at the complete idiocy of people on the roads today.....

I hate driving in traffic!
Old 05-05-2004 | 08:36 PM

Some people who just like to stare at YOU (not the car) constantly while driving by is very annoying to me...
Old 05-05-2004 | 08:52 PM

oh man perfect thread....On my way to work this morn, I'm a lil behind shedule and of course this old coupe is driving like 30mph in there car....they finally turn off whew good....Well then I turn into the left lane after a 4 way stop and this #@$@#@# beater truck is front of me carrying an open trailer in the back with steel bars that were to heavy for the truck or tires. I mean his tires kept smoking and smoking blowing it all to my s2000 so I tried staying back afraid that something was going to fly into my car or the smoke would leave some oily shit on my car...Then after a few miles I make it to the freeway but...This semi truck whos carrying wood chips is spraying chips all over the damn freeway hitting cars etc....Well I checked my car after I got to work and no damage. Yeh so my day was ok, work was ok, got one of my papers done at school, but the damn people at Burger King gave me a salad with no chicken lol oh well. But I really do dislike trucks who carry wood chips, gravel or any stuff like that. I mean WTF!!
Old 05-05-2004 | 08:57 PM

i get pissed the most when say i am in the 2nd or third lane or even the most right one. Then someone will go pass me, on either side and then cut me off although there is no one in front of them.

I also dont like people speeding up so I cant pass them and cut them off, while im going like 55-60 mph. They are going around 45-50 and speed up to about 53-57, just enough so i cant pass them and i have to hit my brakes to slow down cuz theres a car in front.

Also, i cant stand when i am coming to a stoplight in the right lane. Then there are 2 cars in the left lane already at the light stopped, so the guy behind changes lane to get the first spot in the right and when the light goes green hes going slower than the guy in the left, GOD!
Old 05-05-2004 | 09:01 PM

the people who drive the speed limit are top on my list. not trying to be funny....but if you actually follow the speed limits your gonna cause more problems then anything else....i tried driving the speed limit for a whole day one time. crazy how slow they want us to drive.
Old 05-05-2004 | 09:05 PM

Originally posted by news2kroller
the people who drive the speed limit are top on my list. not trying to be funny....but if you actually follow the speed limits your gonna cause more problems then anything else....i tried driving the speed limit for a whole day one time. crazy how slow they want us to drive.

Yeah true. Its the Speed LIMIT so that speed that they post is the speed that you cannot exceed technically to be following the rules. They should just make the standards to obtain a license extremely difficult so better drivers are on the road, but that will never happen.
Old 05-05-2004 | 09:08 PM

75% of drivers dont belong on the road.
Old 05-05-2004 | 09:21 PM

old people.....
Old 05-05-2004 | 11:04 PM
ttb

i just hate driving on any city streets, city freeways.

Quick Reply: something that pissed you off while driving....