Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Road Rage

Old 12-21-2011 | 03:03 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is you're born to die. You don't really get to pick those end points. Enjoy the in between. Jumping out of airplanes increases your chance of dying by falling out of an airplane, 100%. I don't get why people do that either, but I hear it's awesome as shit. You're right smoking is a huge risk to your health. So is enjoying the sun too long (ask people who have had ones die of Melanoma), and walking out of your house every morning in general is a huge risk to your health. Please excuse the rant, you're right, it's dangerous

Also, People who hyper change lanes; you're just slowing everything down. f@#k
Old 12-22-2011 | 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People who after being highbeam flashed from behind, honked at, ass ridden (briefly) continue to drive in the passing lane at a slower or exact speed as those in the right lane hence not allowing anyone to pass, and after being confronted in a parking lot soon after declare that since they are a tax payer they can drive at any speed they like in any lane they wish.

EDIT: And declare that any confrontation against their driving is a racist judgment because they are black ...no joke.

/true story
Old 12-22-2011 | 05:34 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CR EH
People who after being highbeam flashed from behind, honked at, ass ridden (briefly) continue to drive in the passing lane at a slower or exact speed as those in the right lane hence not allowing anyone to pass, and after being confronted in a parking lot soon after declare that since they are a tax payer they can drive at any speed they like in any lane they wish.

EDIT: And declare that any confrontation against their driving is a racist judgment because they are black ...no joke.

/true story
Sure, they can do what they wish, but any normal courteous person wouldn't let a door slam on someone right behind you, just because they could do it. If you see a car coming up behind you with the left blinker on and high beams flashing, you move over humbly. These fools take that personally when they should be construing the lights as a reminding gesture to move over. If you get angry at me for something you did, I'll get even angrier at you for having the gall to be in the wrong twice. I admit when I'm in the wrong, why can't others?
Old 12-24-2011 | 03:00 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO STEP ON THE BRAKES BEFORE THEY CHANGE LANES.