Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Road Rage

Old 12-17-2011 | 08:02 AM

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

When making a left turn, drivers who don't hug the yellow line so those behind them can safely go around using part of the shoulder. There's no reason to hold up 20 freaking cars to make a left.
Old 12-17-2011 | 09:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Hate when on the highway with my cruise control a car goes around me to pass and gets in front of me only to slow down so I have to go around them and then continue to do this. Pain in the ass.
Also when drivers don't signal when turning and like said above super slow speed highway merging.
Old 12-17-2011 | 10:58 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Not in any particular order...

Not passing anyone in the left lane. Why do you need to drive in the passing lane? Do you think this is like driving in first class or something?

People not bearing in their direction of turn or turning wide and acting like they are driving an 18 wheel truck. I've seen even normal passenger cars go wide to make simple 90-degree turns.

Driving in front of you and throwing cigarette butts out the window to end up getting stuck in my radiator. If you want to smoke, dirty up your own car or stick them in your ash tray.

People who are waiting to enter the main road from a side parking lot... they wait until you are almost on top of them, and then decide to pull out causing you to downshift and brake needlessly.

People who think merge means coming to a complete stop. Like driving slow in the passing lane, this kind of behavior not only affects people directly behind you, it causes a cascading chain reaction of needless slowing down for miles, and then some.

When you park far away in a large parking lot, only to find out later that someone decided to park right next to you.

People who drive with high beams and/or fog lights for no good reason.

People who have slow reactions and leave needless gaps in traffic, in normal driving and especially when waiting at an intersection, hoping you're going to make the light despite the incompetence and slowness.

In the rare occasion that I'm in error, I gesture an apology. If you make a mistake and you have the gall to become enraged, I just might get even angrier at you for getting angry at me for no reason. It's one thing when one admits their mistake, it's another thing when knowing they are in the wrong, they try to redirect the blame. Who does that? If anything, you'd think people would apologize if not for their own conscience, but just to save face from further embarrassment.

/rant mode off
Old 12-17-2011 | 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about the a$$hole that passes you on the long country road just to put on brakes and turn left in 100 yrds. Wow, you couldnt wait 30 more seconds.
Old 12-17-2011 | 01:43 PM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

This thread isn't about S2000s Moved to OT.
Old 12-17-2011 | 01:46 PM

People who drive slower than the speed limit, nuf said.
Old 12-17-2011 | 02:34 PM

People who don't stop at stop signs.
Old 12-17-2011 | 03:42 PM

http://www.cracked.com/blog/9-bad-dr...mplains-about/

EVERYTHING in this article, except for the hazards one.
Old 12-17-2011 | 06:37 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nofearofdanger
http://www.cracked.com/blog/9-bad-dr...mplains-about/

EVERYTHING in this article, except for the hazards one.
lol at the last one, been there.
Old 12-18-2011 | 09:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the idiot that decided 4-way stop signs are a good idea. Being from europe this thing has been baffling me since day 1. It is just a waste of gas. Why not just put a small roundabouts at those intersections so we dont have to stop all the way every block?

Quick Reply: Road Rage