Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Pigs losing control

Old 08-07-2012 | 01:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UnkieTrunkie
Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000' timestamp='1344368454' post='21919733
[quote name='Kyushin' timestamp='1344277591' post='21916568']
Agreeed both were little babies. But the pig didnt hesitate to ding up the car and rub his belt and other swine gear to scratch up the paint job, then cry like alittle fetus. And the driver... wtf, seriously?! Pigs are already unstable and looking for any reason whatsoever to flip out and you give him one?! If you can afford a 458 you can afford a freakin $40 parking ticket.....
Sounds like YOU have a huge issue with police.....
Hello! Welcome to S2ki.com! Please grab your name tag, and don't forget to enjoy the Obvious Punch next to the snacks!
[/quote]

To the 8D! Someone has to keep things interesting around here. Ive said it a million times, but people will think what they wana think, reguardless of the facts. I dont hate ALL cops, I hate ones who commit hanus crimes and walk off with paid vacation. My opinion is that both parties here were jackasses, besides, alittle controversey keeps these forums interesting.

Were the suspects breaking the law? Well we need a court ruling to see that because remember, you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. "Officer shoots unarmed citizen" - do cops have to deal with jackasses, absolutely, but to act like them in return? It is their job to deal with that! All im asking for is some accountability and to stand trial and be given the same odds in trial as anyone without a badge would, is that so unreasonable?
Old 08-07-2012 | 01:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000
Originally Posted by Kyushin' timestamp='1344277591' post='21916568
[quote name='nofearofdanger' timestamp='1344242531' post='21915594']
Both parties are retarded.

/end

Agreeed both were little babies. But the pig didnt hesitate to ding up the car and rub his belt and other swine gear to scratch up the paint job, then cry like alittle fetus. And the driver... wtf, seriously?! Pigs are already unstable and looking for any reason whatsoever to flip out and you give him one?! If you can afford a 458 you can afford a freakin $40 parking ticket.....
Sounds like YOU have a huge issue with police..... wondering if that is affecting your reasoning/rational here!
[/quote]

Captain Obvious! Well there have been afew instances that made me seriously not like a majority of cops. The most reasonable account is like 10-11 years ago, I was jumped by 4 guys who wanted to steal my bike. Shit went down and some witnesses came to my aid before it got really ugly. Cop who was first on the scene was the same race as the attackers, he instantly cuffs me, knocks me around, throws me into the back of the car and begins making a load of threats. Kept trying to coherce me into saying I provoked the fight, yadda yadda, and then told me he would add this and this and this if I didnt confess. Only thing I said to him was "I invoke the right to remain silent until legal representation is appointed to me" He blew a fuse at that point and said he was gonna take me somewhere and make me disappear. I had several witnesses nearby who all wrote accounts of the incident and i was freed on self defense. I also filed a complaint on the cop, all his threats were recorded by his own cruiser and I was then again threatened for making the complaint against him. As far as I know, he never recienved any disciplinary action.

Second time I was thrown in the back of a cruiser and cuffer and slapped around was when my car was broken into. I called to report it and the pig head who showed up instantly started cussing at me punk kid insurance fraud etc... Only thing I said was "I am the victum of a crime here and I want my rights" He stuck afew charges on me "Obstruction, failure to comply, insurance fraud, falsifying a police report (or lying to a cop whatever they call it), failure to produce documents ( they were stolen from the car...) and afew other things. I was released later that night and given an apology by his Sgt.

Afew other stories but screw it, I could understand if I was mouthy or pointing a gun at them, and for the wise ass I can be around here I know better than to mouth off to a cop because you can only lose in that scenario. Why do most people not like cops, well like any cop will tell you, you get what you have earned. They have earned a rap because they have worked pretty hard at it.
Old 08-07-2012 | 01:54 PM
20 Year Member

Et Fin.