Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Pigs losing control

Old 08-06-2012 | 06:50 PM

I don't understand Kyushin's post of five other articles. Seems like every instance with the cops involved was because the person was breaking the law. I have yet to see a case where an individual was randomly killed by a cop.
Old 08-06-2012 | 06:53 PM

^I totally respect the police and think the ferrari driver is a a$$. In the end, the cop in the video was right in getting the guy out of the car. Im not saying the guy didnt deserve what he got, I just wish the cop had not gotten so angry. His actions were clearly motivated by anger not the feeling of being threatened. I respect him but that doesnt mean I think he acted like a mature adult.

In a more practical sense, police, soldiers, professional boxers etc are all trained to keep a cool head even when being shot/punched at. The second you lose your head you lose control of the situation and that is, any way you frame it, bad. That police officer lost his cool or at least came very very close.
Old 08-06-2012 | 07:13 PM

Kyushin is either a criminal or a tin foil hat wearer. Back in the day that NYC cop would beat that guys skull in. Police are held more accountable now than ever. I think there are over 600k police officers in the US now. The very nature of the job is going to cause accidental killings and attract a few nuts. I know a bunch of cops none of them are enforcing this police state you speak of (to much alex jones?).

Look cops helping people and saving a few from death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1719195.html
http://bostonherald.com/news/regiona...man_on_rooftop
http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20...0/FEATURES1201

Or the cop shot 9 times before killing that sicko at the temple shooting a couple days ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1747585.html

Gotta love this pig aswell

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-11-11/u...ficer?_s=PM:US
Old 08-07-2012 | 10:59 AM

Guarantee you the cop would have not intentionally put his foot in front of the car if it was a hooptie. This is pretty much the case of two arrogant morons going against each other.

The Ferrari kid is a moron, obviously for trying to run off. He should have just accepted the ticket. Ticket probably costs less than to get that car detailed.

Cop was in the wrong as well. Is getting your foot ran over really worth a parking citation just to prove a point? He basically set a mouse trap for that Ferrari kid and he bite. Moreover, he is also a complete asshole for rubbing his belt with the accessories on the car AFTER he has the guy on the ground.
Old 08-07-2012 | 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by PrimoGen
^^^^^ how is the cop being retarded?? it is obvious the car was illegally parked etc and was getting a ticket. Owner decides to try to drive it away and the cop impedes his departure by placing his body in the path. The dumbass driver keeps moving forward and runs the cops foot over...Cop reacts accordingly. Driver recklessly endangers and assaults the cop. Welcome to the pavement, driver.....LOL
And hopefully a little jail time for assaulting a police office with a deadly weapon.

Guy was just stupid!
Old 08-07-2012 | 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Kyushin
Originally Posted by nofearofdanger' timestamp='1344242531' post='21915594
Both parties are retarded.

/end

Agreeed both were little babies. But the pig didnt hesitate to ding up the car and rub his belt and other swine gear to scratch up the paint job, then cry like alittle fetus. And the driver... wtf, seriously?! Pigs are already unstable and looking for any reason whatsoever to flip out and you give him one?! If you can afford a 458 you can afford a freakin $40 parking ticket.....
Sounds like YOU have a huge issue with police..... wondering if that is affecting your reasoning/rational here!
Old 08-07-2012 | 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Tx2pdx
I don't understand Kyushin's post of five other articles. Seems like every instance with the cops involved was because the person was breaking the law. I have yet to see a case where an individual was randomly killed by a cop.
That is like the crap Cincinnati police went thru a few years ago....

Civil rights groups made such a stink that the Cincy police had shot and killed like 10 blacks for no reason.

Just so happens the civil rights groups forgot to say that in 9 out of 10, or 10 out of 10, the person killed was coming at the police officer with a deadly weapon!
Old 08-07-2012 | 12:21 PM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000
Originally Posted by Kyushin' timestamp='1344277591' post='21916568
Agreeed both were little babies. But the pig didnt hesitate to ding up the car and rub his belt and other swine gear to scratch up the paint job, then cry like alittle fetus. And the driver... wtf, seriously?! Pigs are already unstable and looking for any reason whatsoever to flip out and you give him one?! If you can afford a 458 you can afford a freakin $40 parking ticket.....
Sounds like YOU have a huge issue with police.....
Hello! Welcome to S2ki.com! Please grab your name tag, and don't forget to enjoy the Obvious Punch next to the snacks!
Old 08-07-2012 | 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000
Originally Posted by Kyushin' timestamp='1344277591' post='21916568
[quote name='nofearofdanger' timestamp='1344242531' post='21915594']
Both parties are retarded.

/end

Sounds like YOU have a huge issue with police..... wondering if that is affecting your reasoning/rational here!
[/quote]

I agree...sounds like a gross over-generalization to me.
Old 08-07-2012 | 01:17 PM
Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by S2020
in b4 kyushin

Quick Reply: Pigs losing control