Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Pigs losing control

Old 08-06-2012 | 10:24 AM
Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Gymkata
Originally Posted by Deano_d' timestamp='1344272072' post='21916296
Wow, take your ticket like a man and this would have never happened...
He was wearing a pastel purple sweater with matching shoes. You do the math.
this post wins
Old 08-06-2012 | 10:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nofearofdanger
Both parties are retarded.

/end

Agreeed both were little babies. But the pig didnt hesitate to ding up the car and rub his belt and other swine gear to scratch up the paint job, then cry like alittle fetus. And the driver... wtf, seriously?! Pigs are already unstable and looking for any reason whatsoever to flip out and you give him one?! If you can afford a 458 you can afford a freakin $40 parking ticket.....
Old 08-06-2012 | 10:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lid6662
Maybe the cop was in the right for the silly law but he has no right to assault the person in the car ..... How sad ! The police state is growing stronger ..

It is, but its hilarious that the pig supporters quickly change their stance once they are attacked by the swine flu! Just go ahead and give the country back to the Queen, accept your stamps and move on people! Your constutional rights are only here to wipe my cops azz!
Old 08-06-2012 | 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Kyushin
Originally Posted by lid6662' timestamp='1344274789' post='21916415
Maybe the cop was in the right for the silly law but he has no right to assault the person in the car ..... How sad ! The police state is growing stronger ..

It is, but its hilarious that the pig supporters quickly change their stance once they are attacked by the swine flu! Just go ahead and give the country back to the Queen, accept your stamps and move on people! Your constutional rights are only here to wipe my cops azz!
Apparently, this fairy in the pastel purple sweater co-founded an app that lets you know the wait-time at a clubs and $hit (sounds like an app that a fairy would come up with).

But a check of Line Snob's website this morning is pretty revealing. It shows four messages in recent activity: two from July 20 from the same user about a Starbucks in California, one from January at a Florida Cheesecake Factory and the last in December from a California Cheesecake Factory. When was the last time Starbucks or Cheesecake Factory were at all hip?

Chabbott can at least take comfort in a couple of things. First, that red Ferrari Spider is a nice ride. Second, his girlfriend is Stephanie Pratt from MTV's The Hills. And third, his arrest has brought more attention and notoriety to Line Snob than anything in a long time.

He now could probably get into any Cheesecake Factory he wanted. No waiting.

http://upstart.bizjournals.com/news/...rari-flap.html
Old 08-06-2012 | 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kyushin
Originally Posted by lid6662' timestamp='1344274789' post='21916415

More tinfoil hat.
Old 08-06-2012 | 12:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Deano_d
Originally Posted by Kyushin' timestamp='1344277716' post='21916579
[quote name='lid6662' timestamp='1344274789' post='21916415']

Heres your stamp, pay up!

More tinfoil hat.
[/quote]

Old 08-06-2012 | 02:21 PM

Agreed that both parties were stupid here. The idiot guy needs to just accept the ticket and fight it in court if he really cares that much. Wasn't too smart of the cop to use his body to stop the car because that is setting himself up to be hurt over something trivial. If the guy runs, he's in NY city, he isn't going anywhere fast.

I'm fine with the cop taking him out of the car but I am not fine with him throwing him to the ground. The guy ran over his foot (doesn't hurt that bad, I've had it happen) and his reaction is to act like a tough guy and throw the driver to the ground. What if the driver had cracked his skull open or gotten hit by one of those cabs?

In the end, the guy did something very very stupid but the cop took it personally, acted extremely unprofessionally, and escalated the encounter to a much more dangerous level than it needed to be. Don't fire the cop or anything but just remind him that he has to be the one with a cool head in bad situations, THAT'S HIS JOB!!!
Old 08-06-2012 | 02:29 PM

The little asshat with the Ferrari is one of the dumbest people I've seen in a long time. No sympathy whatsoever. Go cops! Personally, I would have made sure every body panel on that car got tattooed on the way to the impound lot. A little rash on every wheel. But that's just me.
Old 08-06-2012 | 03:10 PM
Banned

remind him that he has to be the one with a cool head in bad situations, THAT'S HIS JOB!!!
[/quote]

Ya know, if more cops were held accountable for their actions and could keep a cool head then I wouldnt dislike them so much. Now days, you see too many bloated jerks with a huge chip on their shoulder, no accountablity, and general goal to push anyone around that has something to lose.

Its their JOB to stay cool and enforce the law, not their egos... but unfortunately in a police state, cops are held to little or no accountability. Tin foil hat huh, well heres afew examples where a tin foil hat didnt stop the bullet. Pigs allowed to slaughter and murder unarmed citizens, not really sure how thats acceptable or ok? Paid leave??? What other job do you get paid for murder??? Where will the pig lovers draw the line, you know, that under most laws, if you come home and a pig is raping your wife, then there isnt a damn thing you can do about it. If a pig shows up and shoots your dog or kid, all they gotta do is claim they smelled MJ or that you were a threat? Evidence of accountability, only their word is needed unless you have good video footage and the pig that shot Oscar Grant executioner style got paid vacation and a slap on the wrists.

So where did a tin foil hat save the lives of the innocent here murdered by pig swine?

Oscar Grant?

Heres afew more:

http://reason.com/blog/2012/07/13/ho...d-man-allegedl
http://reason.com/blog/2012/03/09/ne...armed-man-duri
http://gothamist.com/2012/06/15/poli...n_in_chaot.php
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1266715.html
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...narmed-latino/
Old 08-06-2012 | 05:50 PM

Only thing I see the cop do wrong is all the cussing...that was the only unnecessary action and unprofessional.....that said, if some douchebag tried to run over my foot I'd be cussing too.

Why doesn't any one respect the police anymore? I was taught as a kid to always say yes sir/ma'am, no sir/ma'am and to do as I am asked by elders and people in authoritative positions. This attitude has gotten me out of many things where I should have gone to jail otherwise.

Quick Reply: Pigs losing control