Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

just got a ticket.. need help please!

Old 05-25-2010 | 08:17 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fishfryer,May 25 2010, 03:10 AM
You'll be fine in court. Just say the cop came up on you very fast and was fairly close behind you, you were getting ready to change lanes and you didn't want to impede the officer. Tell the judge you thought the cop was driving with urgency and you tried to get out of his way as quickly as possible so he could get where he was going. Even throw in that you were going the speed limit and you knew for him to pass you had to move over.

The fact you were not speeding will say a lot to the judge. Tell him exactly what happened.
this.
Old 05-25-2010 | 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about you just use your turn signal when you change lanes as the law states your required to?

/thread
Old 05-25-2010 | 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=fishfryer,May 25 2010, 04:10 AM]You'll be fine in court. Just say the cop came up on you very fast and was fairly close behind you, you were getting ready to change lanes and you didn't want to impede the officer. Tell
Old 05-26-2010 | 02:08 PM

Yeah...... so I'm missing the whole point. You changed lanes without signaling right in front of a cop. He wrote you a ticket for it. Now you complain.

What did the cop do wrong in the situation?

As far as I can see he wrote you a ticket for breaking the law. Isn't that his job?
Old 05-26-2010 | 02:22 PM

Next time don't pull over ever!
Old 05-26-2010 | 02:26 PM
Gold Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Received 1,293 Likes on 998 Posts

Originally Posted by al4t1gbundy,May 26 2010, 03:22 PM
Next time don't pull over ever!
We'd love to see your chase on the news.
Old 05-26-2010 | 04:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zzziippyyy,May 24 2010, 07:32 PM
he specified honda s2000 go to court and plead bias to the judge
I think he's trying to indicate to the judge that a couple of S2000s were out joy-riding together, wreaking havoc on the society.
Old 05-26-2010 | 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Kyushin,May 24 2010, 08:41 PM
My god.... F-ing worthless pig, I wish Maurice Clemmons was around to blow him away.

R.I.P Maurice Clemmons

Its Socal, its kangaroo and the judge wont get a shit about anything except the extra penalties he can tack on so he can go back to vietnam and sleep with little boys.

I can list several things the dumb pig that was against protocol and illegal, but that doesnt matter. If you have a badge you are special and the rules do not apply to you.

1. If you violated a law, he is obligated to turn his lights on and formally pull you over and notify you of the offense at hand, not trick you into guessing games so you admit to alot of shit you didnt do.

2. Tailgating you without his lights on, tailgating you at all is illegal and putting lives in danger.

3. Making up shit and falsifying a legal document, all the blah blah isnt illegal or a violation. If you didnt signal then thats a single offense but looks like hes tryin to stack alog of bullshit onto one bun just to help meet the quota. Nevermind hes a piece of shit that amounts to nothing more than a tool bad to harass people that are actually useful to society.

4. Speeding- if the pig is in persuit then its LAW their lights are on, according to your testimony, the pig didnt have his lights on.

5. Lying- its obvious this swine is as full of shit as they come.

6. Wreckless driving/Careless Driving 2 separate offenses

7. Disturbing the peace

8. Wreckless endangerment

But since that piece of shit has a bagde and stole more money for the city, he is "Just doing his job"

You need to get beat like Rodney King...
Old 05-26-2010 | 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by tunerjetta29,May 26 2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah...... so I'm missing the whole point. You changed lanes without signaling right in front of a cop. He wrote you a ticket for it. Now you complain.

What did the cop do wrong in the situation?

As far as I can see he wrote you a ticket for breaking the law. Isn't that his job?
hte cop came flying up behind us as in he was going to somewhere important. I didn't see him until e was all most right behind us and I quickly thinking just got over out of his way. Although I forgot to use my signal due to the fact it happened so fast. As soon as I got over he got behind us so we pulled into the gas staton and he pulled up beside us (without putting his lights on) and got out was was a dick and wrote me a ticket.
Old 05-27-2010 | 06:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chetly,May 26 2010, 11:28 PM

You need to get beat like Rodney King...
As soft and pathetic as most cops are, im sure it would take alot more of them than when Mr. King was brutalized. Id laugh at their attempts to hit me and then probably get shot.

Quick Reply: just got a ticket.. need help please!