Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

I am sitting in traffic and....

Old 09-10-2009 | 01:09 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 160 Likes on 98 Posts
Default I am sitting in traffic and....

Old lady sitting at red light. Old guy comes creeping to a stop in his Chevy celebrity (custom primered/rust). He stops, then lets off brake and coasts foward right into old ladys Malibu, hits her. He stops with his bumper resting on hers.

Light turns green. She pulls foward, drives away like nothing happened. So did he. She ended up switching lanes and turning left. He just continued through traffic and eventually made a right about a mile up the road.

I was not in a position to get his plate number and follow her. When he turned right, a Camry aggressively switched lanes and followed him. I assume they were calling/writing plate numbers/stopping him.

Crazy drivers.... Im pretty sure old lady was completely oblivious that he hit her.
Old 09-10-2009 | 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dizings2k,Sep 10 2009, 01:09 PM
I was not in a position to get his plate number and follow her.
Were you too busy dumping your cigs out the window??

LoL
Old 09-10-2009 | 01:18 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 160 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Rowan,Sep 10 2009, 04:16 PM
Were you too busy dumping your cigs out the window??

LoL
No, I was on my way to a client. I would have been late had I followed him, etc.
Old 09-10-2009 | 02:05 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who cares! If the lady didnt stop, and he didnt either.. just stay out of other peoples business

But, thanks for sharing the story, I thought it was funny I can see my grandpa doing this!
Old 09-10-2009 | 02:23 PM

Received 1,103 Likes on 699 Posts

I was sitting in my 4runner, parked at a store waiting for wife to come out and a lady gets in her car next to me, backs out, cuts too hard and scrapes the side of my car behind the rear wheel. I felt the car shake. Get out and stop her, Lady you hit my car. No I didn't. Yes you did. No I didn't. Then a guy sitting in his car facing me leans out his window and yells Lady you Did hit him.
I really think she didn't know it. I let her go with a request to "drive more carefully". It pretty much buffed out later, too much hassle to chase insurance companies. But she was oblivious....
Old 09-10-2009 | 02:28 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Morris,Sep 10 2009, 02:23 PM
I was sitting in my 4runner, parked at a store waiting for wife to come out and a lady gets in her car next to me, backs out, cuts too hard and scrapes the side of my car behind the rear wheel. I felt the car shake. Get out and stop her, Lady you hit my car. No I didn't. Yes you did. No I didn't. Then a guy sitting in his car facing me leans out his window and yells Lady you Did hit him.
I really think she didn't know it. I let her go with a request to "drive more carefully". It pretty much buffed out later, too much hassle to chase insurance companies. But she was oblivious....
I saw a clueless lady almost pull into the exit of our parking garage. She then decided to back up to go right. In order to do this she must cross 2 lanes of traffic. She pulls back straight into the car parked legally on the side of the street. She was going slow and I honestly don't think she knew she did it. She then just drove off. Her vehcile was an old pickup and the bumper of course was fine, but the car she hit had probably 500 dollars damage.
Old 09-10-2009 | 02:33 PM
Gold Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Received 1,293 Likes on 998 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Sep 10 2009, 03:05 PM
Who cares! If the lady didnt stop, and he didnt either.. just stay out of other peoples business
with Alex.
Old 09-10-2009 | 03:41 PM

When I was 16, I was chilling a grocery store parking lot waiting for my dad to come back out, old dude in a big old pickup pulls in next to my car and hits an SUV thats parked in the space in front of him...gets out completely oblivious as to what he did an walks inside and his truck is still park up against this SUV.

Old 09-10-2009 | 08:37 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Old 09-10-2009 | 09:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

should have pulled a gun on him man

Quick Reply: I am sitting in traffic and....