Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

How to tell a looser cop from the rest

Old 04-05-2003 | 12:03 PM
Member (Premium)

or how to get an early head start on end-of-month quota

I was travelling on the Expressay, I was on the service right on the right most lane

I spotted the cop on the left most lane on the Xpressway. For whatever reason as soon as im merging on to the xpressay he cuts all the way across to pull me over, Im not quite sure how i may have looked suspicious, aside from the fact that i have mirror tint, but its not that noticeable on my car specially being about 4 lanes away from him. So he gives me a ticket for that and not having inspection ( my windshield broke again, going on 2 windshields in < one year) so I told him they wouldnt pass it because of the crack, so he was like "well you can mail it and write a letter explaining to them that these windshields are hard to get and its been a while since you ordered and hasnt come in and they may reduce it. I know because my neighbor has an S2000 too". So im like if you know this why go through the hassle and not let it go? the car only gets safety inspection anyway.

so he pretended not to hear me and went on with his stupid tickets. hes like you have to remove the tint or have it reduced. (right!!!) how about pleading guilty and paying the whole 45.00, less of a hassle.

so whatever, as the retard was pulling out, he pulled out right in front of a car coming, very close, i would've loved to see that almost accident take place.
oh yeah and he had to radio one of his pigs so they could bring him the tint tester.

so it looks to me like desperation, or he could not stand how much my Sebring silver S2k stood out on the highway, or he is just a damn looser. Aside the fact that he didnt know what to ask for, "CAn I please have your license and....aahh, and your....ahhh, your registration, im sorry the law asks me to do this" damn pigs
Old 04-06-2003 | 10:42 AM

Tint obstructs vision, meaning you can't see clearly, as is obvious from your post. When you see the light your life will be easier.
Old 04-06-2003 | 12:04 PM

Originally posted by HardtuTame
so whatever, as the retard was pulling out, he pulled out right in front of a car coming, very close, i would've loved to see that almost accident take place.
I agree with chipperman. But that statement you said about the accident wasn't funny. I am pretty sure you wouldn't have loved to see him get in an accident, so I won't take that comment so seriously.
Old 04-06-2003 | 12:13 PM

They aren't as tight?
Old 04-06-2003 | 06:23 PM
Member (Premium)

Originally posted by chipperman
Tint obstructs vision, meaning you can't see clearly, as is obvious from your post. When you see the light your life will be easier.

nowhere in my post did I state that I couldnt see clearly out or inside my car. If that was the case I wouldnt have gotten tint put on, right?

I agree with chipperman. But that statement you said about the accident wasn't funny. I am pretty sure you wouldn't have loved to see him get in an accident, so I won't take that comment so seriously

Was I not clear enough when I said I would've loved to see that? worst drivers as far as im concerned too
Old 04-07-2003 | 07:47 AM

I agree when you said they are worse drivers as well. If a person was in no way responsible for breaking the traffic law's him self would he obey them? All comes down to the person I suppose but as I continue to see so many police break the law's themselves it shows me what kind of person the cops I see are... sad when you think about it.
Old 04-07-2003 | 10:00 AM

Is your tint legal? If not, what are you complaining about?
Old 04-07-2003 | 04:25 PM
Member (Premium)

Originally posted by BryanS2k
I agree when you said they are worse drivers as well. If a person was in no way responsible for breaking the traffic law's him self would he obey them? All comes down to the person I suppose but as I continue to see so many police break the law's themselves it shows me what kind of person the cops I see are... sad when you think about it.
100% agree

im complaining about the following
1. his moronic way of pulling out 2 inches away from a car's front end
2. his low life way of coming over 4 lines to pull me over just for tint, that cant be noticed tht far away, just because the car stood out from the rest.
Old 04-07-2003 | 04:30 PM

Originally posted by PeaceLove&S2K
They aren't as tight?
EXACTLY?

How funky is your chicken?
How loose is your goose?
Old 04-08-2003 | 12:08 AM
Administrator
Gold Member (Premium)

You can tell by the way they walk