Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Female equality

Old 01-10-2008, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

J inDA s2l wrpte

"It was a joke, now go grab me a beer women. Wait I dont want you to break a nail opening it, let me get it. lol.gif"

Sorry pal, I don't find misogynist humour to be funny. Are you next going to entertain us with "nigger" or "kike" jokes?

Zeiss
Old 01-10-2008, 05:56 AM

Received 234 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by zeiss,Jan 10 2008, 08:45 AM
J inDA s2l wrpte

"It was a joke, now go grab me a beer women. Wait I dont want you to break a nail opening it, let me get it. lol.gif"

Sorry pal, I don't find misogynist humour to be funny. Are you next going to entertain us with "nigger" or "kike" jokes?

Zeiss
I think you need to lighten up. You're giving women a bad name.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JonBoy,Jan 10 2008, 10:56 AM
I think you need to lighten up. You're giving women a bad name.
you r a perfect example of y men are afraid of hillary to be president...one simple joke and your gonna take it way to far and nuke north korea...

I am just kidding
Old 01-10-2008, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Kyushin,Jan 9 2008, 09:29 PM
ROFL Amen brotha and as chris rock said.... We can not argue with a woman, we are handicapped, because us men have a need to make sense!
Not my uncle...we got into a battle about why he thinks the Internet is useless. He says it's way too much information, how could he possibly read it all? I said, you don't have to read it all, you decide what you want to read and what you don't and that is the beauty of it.

His response was "they're just trying to screw you. It's all about documents and multiple copies and information overload. Exactly like when I was practicing law, they wanted 4-10 copies of certain documents and for what, to file them away? Why? Why? That's the problem with the internet."

My aunt threatened to throw him out of the car on the way home if he didn't smarten up and stop speaking nonsense to his nephew (me) Now there's a sensible woman who can hold her own in any situation.

The thing about equality is that when properly applied, you don't even notice it's there. Best relationships (2 in particular) that I've had have been with girls who never had me think twice about whether they were "using the power of the p-ssy." Maybe that just means they were good at it
Old 01-10-2008, 11:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zeiss,Jan 9 2008, 06:51 AM
J inDA s2k wrote: "Did any women sign the declaration of independence?
/thread"

Brilliant reasoning, pal. Neither did any person of colour. So, according to your reasoning, because women were oppressed in the 18th century, they should be now. So, because people of colour were slaves in the 18th century, they should be slaves today? No Jews or Asians signed the Declaration of Independence either. Guess that proves that they are inferior too.

You know, the stupidity of some of the guys posting in the "women are inferior thread" isn't exactly making a great argument for male superiority.

Zeiss
Were talking about gender here, not race. It isnt really a valid argument when you bring in a whole race when were on the subject of gender.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by curiouz_G,Jan 10 2008, 01:27 PM
Were talking about gender here, not race. It isnt really a valid argument when you bring in a whole race when were on the subject of gender.
I dunno, I think he has a valid point there, that the reference to the declaration of independence is ridiculous based on how long ago that was, and how different the times are now.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by zeiss,Jan 10 2008, 06:45 AM
J inDA s2l wrpte

Zeiss
Sorry if I offended you but way to over react sweetie, typical women. This is a car forum on the internet, Why dont you go burn your bra and panty's on the white house lawn or something.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by MikeyCB,Jan 10 2008, 12:37 PM
I dunno, I think he has a valid point there, that the reference to the declaration of independence is ridiculous based on how long ago that was, and how different the times are now.
A ridiculous statement by a ridiculous person, come on mikey I've been posting in off topic long enough for you to know that was a joke and a dam good one I might add.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:10 AM

J inDA s2k wrote:

Sorry if I offended you but way to over react sweetie, typical women. This is a car forum on the internet, Why dont you go burn your bra and panty's on the white house lawn or something

I don't wear bras and panties. Not all of us guys here are transvestites like you.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by J_inDA_s2k,Jan 10 2008, 05:20 PM
A ridiculous statement by a ridiculous person, come on mikey I've been posting in off topic long enough for you to know that was a joke and a dam good one I might add.
Too many quotes of quotes of quotes and I don't even know which one I was referring to

Stop being ridiculous. This place is not here for fun.

Quick Reply: Female equality