Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Driving School

Old 02-13-2006, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driving School

Everytime there's an accident posted or someone wanting better performance seems like almost everyone is an advocate for driving schools. I've read it enough to pique my interest, anyone have any experience with them?

Are there any that allow you to use your car? I'm interested in Bondurant but I'm more interested at improving my abilities in an S2000 than improving my abilities driving a Cobra.

Any thoughts?
Old 02-13-2006, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AZDelt,Feb 13 2006, 06:50 PM
Everytime there's an accident posted or someone wanting better performance seems like almost everyone is an advocate for driving schools. I've read it enough to pique my interest, anyone have any experience with them?

Are there any that allow you to use your car? I'm interested in Bondurant but I'm more interested at improving my abilities in an S2000 than improving my abilities driving a Cobra.

Any thoughts?
it doesnt matter what car you are in, the basics of car control are the same. also they no longer use the mustanges, they use the corvette c5. if you have no experience they are good, they will teach you the fundamentals of car control as well as showing you first hand, its one thing to read something and trying to do it, its easier if somebody is there to critique you that knows what they are doing. i tried out the bondurant school after racing my whole life and still picked up litle things here and there. if you have alot of racing experience its mostly a waste of time since they cover what you should know already, but if youve never had driving instruction then i would start with bondurant since you live in phoenix.