Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Drivers with short fuses

Old 12-03-2001 | 10:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GO for his ballz next time....I dont have any problem using what I learn at women's self defense class.....go for the nutz, throat, nose..........

DaRKCrow
"I dont care how big he is, he still have a weakness"
Old 12-03-2001 | 10:15 AM

Originally posted by DaRKCrow
GO for his ballz next time....I dont have any problem using what I learn at women's self defense class.....go for the nutz, throat, nose..........

DaRKCrow

AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

damn, you just crack me up.

this just made my day.
Old 12-03-2001 | 10:39 AM

DaRKCrow

And I thought women went for the wallet
Old 12-03-2001 | 10:40 AM

Well, I have a wallet already........thats the part of the class I didnt want to learn.

DaRKCrow
"Lower crouch kick *HIIIIIYA!"
Old 12-03-2001 | 10:42 AM

Well, I have a wallet already........thats the part of the class I didnt want to learn.

DaRKCrow
"Lower crouch kick *HIIIIIYA!"
Me too but mine is empty
Old 12-03-2001 | 11:04 AM

I read a good book a while back called Drive To Survive! written by Curt Rich. Check it out sometime. It's worth a read. Now, I'm not trying to encourage anyone to attempt some of the crazier, last-resort type of stuff (how to run cars off the road, ram roadblocks, etc.) they talk about in the book, but the part about situational awareness is great and really puts you in the right mindset for surviving out there on the roads with all those crazies.

Imagine what would have happened had you not noticed this man following you until you got out of your car and were walking through the parking lot? He could have slashed your tires, jumped you when you came back out of the store, or even just run your down in the parking lot... Anyway, check out the book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0760305250/

And on another note, it's stories like yours that make me scared to consider a vanity license plate. It's bad enough that somebody gets pissed at you for a few minutes. Imagine if he sees you on the same streets tomorrow and recognizes the car/plate? Just something to think about...
Old 12-03-2001 | 11:15 AM

Precisely the reason I won't get a vanity plate...it can potentially do much more harm than it will ever do good
Old 12-03-2001 | 11:38 AM

Cell phone and 911...I had a guy do something similar to me a year or so ago. I didn't even drive an S2000 yet, so it couldn't have been a jealousy thing. Anyway, he blocked me in to a parking space, but I had already called 911. When he came up to my door and yelled something like "what is your f#@*ing problem" the dispatcher actually heard it, too. I just smiled and said "hold on a second...I'm talking with the police". He went as fast as he came.
Old 12-03-2001 | 11:56 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TrojanHorse
[B]

Nothing.
Old 12-03-2001 | 12:23 PM

Originally posted by StrangeDaze
And on another note, it's stories like yours that make me scared to consider a vanity license plate. It's bad enough that somebody gets pissed at you for a few minutes. Imagine if he sees you on the same streets tomorrow and recognizes the car/plate? Just something to think about...
I think about this every time that something like this happens to me. I just know that person is going to recognize my plate some day down the road and get pissed at me all over again.... scary thought

Quick Reply: Drivers with short fuses