Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Do you like seinfeld - you may like these!

Old 05-12-2001, 05:15 PM

Received 39 Likes on 16 Posts

I haven't posted these in a long time. I wrote them all myself, and they are all very seinfeldish in my opinion.

I really wish they would apply to some other shows. The little kreamer thing could sort of apply to Kelso from the 70's show, but they just did an episode where he was having problems with his unit!

Scot

I had attempted to submit some of these, but got no where. Come back Jerry. #3 is the best (IMO)

1 - Manhands the proctologist

George gets a new job and needs to get a Physical exam. He had just turned 40 the week
before and now needs a colon exam. MANHANDS is the doctor, and George is walking very
slowly and painfully for the next couple of scenes.

2 - Jerry dates a double flusher

Jerry dates a great looking woman, who has to "double flush" and never sprays after going to
the bathroom. She always stinks up Jerry's apartment and leaves right after doing this. Eventually
George shows up just as she is leaving. Jerry is turned off by the process, but George is
infatuated!!!

3 - Little Kramer cannot stay awake

Kramer cannot keep the little guy erect in his apt with a woman. He drives her home, and on
the way, it begins to work. So they "hit it" in the car. It seems to only work in the car, so they do it
everywhere, until he gets his license suspended for so many tickets for "doing it in the car". They
try taxi's, until every taxi driver knows them. After asking George and Jerry, (who say no), Kramer
tries "new car smell" spray all over his apt and himself... NOTHING... .in the end, Jerry hears a lot of
power tools
Old 05-12-2001, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't quit your day job, Scot. However if the Screen Actors Guild (and the writers) go on strike , you may have a chance. Good luck!
Old 05-12-2001, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not bad Scot, but i'm not sure they're in the same league with "The Contest" and "The Soup Nazi".