Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

A different way out of speeding tickets

Old 04-24-2001 | 03:22 PM
Administrator

I am not sure if this is true or not. I just recently got it in my e-mail from a friend. I figured I would share

If You Get A Traffic Ticket

Just thought I would share this with you, as I work in the ticket enforcement division and in the course of my investigation into "fines, their payment methods, and how points are assessed against drivers licenses" we discovered something very interesting.

If You Get A Traffic Ticket, this has been tried and it works..... I tried to send this to everyone I know. I know that for a fact
this works, so if you ever get in This situation, you have an out.

We discovered that this procedure works in every state. Read it and try it, you have nothing to lose but the points on your license. This is how it works:

If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or whatever the case may be, and you are going to get points on your license, then there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any points.

When you get your fine, send in the check to pay for it and if the fine is say, $79, then make the check out for $82 or some small
amount over the fine. The system will then have to send you back a check for the difference, but here is the trick!

***DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHECK!!!***

Throw it away! Points are not assessed to your license until all financial transactions are complete. If you do not cash the check, then the transactions are NOT complete.

However, the system has gotten its money and is happy and will not bother you any more. This information came to our attention from a
very reliable computer company that sets up the standard database used by each states DMV.

Good luck and share this with all your friends and other family members, as well!!!
Old 04-24-2001 | 03:25 PM

already covered here:

http://www.s2000online.com/forums/showthre...?threadid=10483

and its not true, sorry Rylan.
Old 04-24-2001 | 03:43 PM
Administrator

*shrug* I figured as much

hence the disclaimer
Old 04-24-2001 | 06:32 PM
Former Moderator

You really want to know how to get out of speeding tickets?
This has worked for me 4 ot of 4 times. The one time I didn't try it I got a ticket.

This requires a little acting, and the ability to keep a straight face. You can't be shy with this one.
When I see the flashers in my rearview, I rub my forehead really hard, and tense up my face. This gives a rosy glow and generates a little sweat. When the cop comes up to your window. Act very hurried. Be VERY uncomfortable in your seat. They will always give an inquisative look. Explain to the officer that you have got a major case of Diahrea. You are seconds away from shitting your pants. Works great when suited up for the office. Tell him, You know you were speeding and wouldn't think of it otherwise, however, if you don't make it to the office, or home in 1.4 minutes you're gonna be sitting in a pile of sloppy shit. Every time the officer will say "Are you serious?" my canned response.."Deadly, I promise to take it easy, Hell, follow me to my office and give me a few minutes."

Everytime they say, "get outta here, but take it easy"

Remember the key is to be believable. I think the psyc. of this is the cop figures He's gotta be telling the truth. Most people would rather have the ticket then tell such an embarassing story.
Old 04-24-2001 | 06:43 PM

Check out this website:
http://www.ticketassassin.com/