Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

A cop totaled out my winter car...

Old 01-17-2010 | 06:18 PM
Banned

Man I wish something like this would happen to me
Old 01-17-2010 | 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by AFs2k,Jan 17 2010, 04:14 PM
in front of your internet friends.
shit man.. i don't like 95% of the people on here...
Old 01-17-2010 | 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Jan 17 2010, 07:18 PM
Man I wish something like this would happen to me
Why? It's not cool having to waste gas driving around looking for something else and talking to sales people... and did I mention the fact that I'd have to drive my S and get salt and sand all over my hand waxed car...

Not a good situation man. Unless you are upside down on something, I'd highly recommend not wanting this.

And Fapout, sorry that you don't like too many people. I'm sure we would be good friends seeing that I hate roughly 99% of the people in the world...
Old 01-18-2010 | 08:34 AM
20 Year Member

You should be fine. A police officer is REQUIRED to drive safely, even in an emergency, and his failure to yield to opposing traffic or negotiate a safe u-turn is going to be held against him. You will be fine. Make sure you are thoroughly checked by a doctor and are properly reimbursed for the value of your vehicle (plus tax, registration, and title fees).
Old 01-18-2010 | 08:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AFs2k,Jan 17 2010, 03:14 PM
Dude, I was just asking a question and wondering why people waste time putting junk in a thread that is there asking for help/suggestions (legit help).

You're the one who needs to calm down. Who cares if I'm the "noob." OH LOOK, it's a noob, lets make fun of him being new... that is so man on man love. And this is a thread started by me, so it's mine.

Just grow up and stop acting all cool with the name calling on "uR internetz" or what ever in front of your internet friends.

Back on topic please.
Ya you will get used to the odd sense of sarcasm around here, they will give you shit for nearly everything but its a joke in a locker room sense.

Some know im joking and others are cop suckers and think I hate ALL cops simply because I do not stand for or tolerate the abuse of their power, and I call out the good cops for turning the other cheek when a bad one breaks the law and faces no punishment.

Its the offtopic, dish and take it freely, it gets to be alot of fun once we learn how fuked up and petty we all really are.

Old 01-18-2010 | 08:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JonBoy,Jan 18 2010, 12:34 PM
You should be fine. A police officer is REQUIRED to drive safely, even in an emergency, and his failure to yield to opposing traffic or negotiate a safe u-turn is going to be held against him. You will be fine. Make sure you are thoroughly checked by a doctor and are properly reimbursed for the value of your vehicle (plus tax, registration, and title fees).
We would like to think this is the case, but a cop is only required to make money for his department and the state, and if he T-bones or kills someone in the act of persuing a speeder doing 33 in a 30, then he will get off free and the act will be ruled as justified.
Old 01-18-2010 | 08:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fapout,Jan 17 2010, 11:02 PM
shit man.. i don't like 95% of the people on here...
95%? Being optimistic today, id say you hate 99.9% of us, you like yourself, raj and maybe tuna... But youre a floridian and by nature, you are just angry people. Hell, id be pissed off all the time too if I lived in florida, thats the one place I dont get pissed when cops practice brutality, because floridians fukkin deserve it.
Old 01-18-2010 | 08:50 AM

"help s2ki! i can't wait 3 days to look at a police report!"

i was rear-ended several years ago by an off-duty pig. they handled it justly and efficiently. they actually paid be 2x what i paid for the car just 3 months prior.

relax and wait until you get the police report before panicking. if they pull a dick move, then lawyer-up. i don't think it will be an issue.
Old 01-18-2010 | 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by AFs2k,Jan 18 2010, 12:20 AM
Why? It's not cool having to waste gas driving around looking for something else and talking to sales people... and did I mention the fact that I'd have to drive my S and get salt and sand all over my hand waxed car...

Not a good situation man. Unless you are upside down on something, I'd highly recommend not wanting this.

And Fapout, sorry that you don't like too many people. I'm sure we would be good friends seeing that I hate roughly 99% of the people in the world...
Relatively speaking... probably not. You probably fall in to the 95% on here and I probably fall in to the 99% in the world. I appreciate the attempt at internet friendship. Come join us in backlot. We'll see what you're made of...
Old 01-18-2010 | 10:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fapout,Jan 18 2010, 02:41 PM
Relatively speaking... probably not. You probably fall in to the 95% on here and I probably fall in to the 99% in the world. I appreciate the attempt at internet friendship. Come join us in backlot. We'll see what you're made of...
So if I went and gave a cop head, and he signed off on it, could I get a backlot invitation?

Quick Reply: A cop totaled out my winter car...