Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

cop stories?

Old 12-13-2008 | 05:15 PM

I was "street" racing my friend in his RX8 and we crested a slight hill and saw the cop. I got in the turn lane (damn light turned red right as I pulled up to it) and my buddy bailed into McDonalds parking lot. The cop caught up to me at the light and told me to pull into the lot. I proceeded to do so (even though I was a block from tha house) and parked. A couple cute chicks come walking out of McD's while the cop is writing me a ticket and start flirting with me. "Hey, you need a passenger?" To which I replied "yeah, let me get my ticket from this guy first" nodding to the cop. He ended up letting us go with a ticket for 9 over (even though we were doing much more than that). Then he started to bull shit w/ me about my wallet. It just so happens to be the same wallet Samuel L Jackson has in Pulp Fiction.
Old 12-13-2008 | 05:47 PM

Soo i got pulled over going 128mph, in my scion tc
i was being a ricer and racing this other tc and totally beat him by the way.

Anywaysss we were going from one freeway to another and took off down the little onramp, we keep going for a little and i look in the rearview and see cop lights pretty far back. so i down shift and slow down to about 75.

he gets behind me and the guy i was racing got in front of me, i see my exit and get off and the cops follows me the other guy got away.

so i get in the left lane to turn left because thats the way to my house and the cop starts talking on his speaker and tells me to go right.

i go right and two cops run up and say

cops="are you ****ing crazy?? why in the **** were you doing 125mph!?"

me="125?!?! i was doing 87 max!"

cops= "no we got you on our radar going 125"

me=" sir, maybe it was the other car, he flew past me like i was up on bricks!. and after he did that i sped up a little bit but then i saw your lights"

anways long story short..

im not sure if he bought that and after callin my house and sitting there for a long ass time they eventually let me go.

i think the reasons he let me go are..

1. i told him i worked at in n out and they like that place (ive gotten out of a few tickets that way)

2. my dad has a law degree and can talk his way out of anything so i think that helped

3. he wasnt CHP, he was a city cop on the way to downtown.

4. my perfect lie haha
Old 12-13-2008 | 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Dec 13 2008, 06:21 PM
My sincere apologies, I must have confused you with someone else
Old 12-14-2008 | 05:22 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by datdude1119,Dec 13 2008, 09:47 PM
Old 12-15-2008 | 08:03 AM
15 Year Member

well i heard this from an old teacher who is a lawyer.

His friend got very very very drunk and was an idiot and decided to drive home. About a few miles down the road he gets pulled over. He however thought this was funny as he was drunk as hell and decides to jump into his passenger seat. when the cop comes to the window he puts it down and the cop asks "sir why are you not in the driver's seat". The guy responds " im drunk i can't be driving officer". lol. Anyways he got still arrested for a DUI
Old 12-15-2008 | 08:29 AM
Member (Premium)

Story one: I was pulled over for doing 105 on the freeway late one night. I made up some lame story that the cop bought and he let me go.

Cool cop +1!!!!!

Story two: Cop pull me over coming out of high school football game. They pull all the kids over to search for booze bottles, but I did not drink. I told cop, politely, he can't just pull people over to search vehicle. He says fine you went through a stop sign and points to one two block ahead that I had not even come to yet.

Asshat cop -1 total score 0

Story three: Tailgaited by some crazy wench on freeway for several miles, I give crazy lady the bird. Cop show up at my house hours later asks what happened, I told him, he give me disorderly conduct ticket.

Asshat cop -1 total score -1

Now the score for me? The one that gave me the stopsign ticket, I used to see his squad car parked at fast food restaurants all the time around town in high school. I let the air out of the tires a couple times and did the old Beverly Hills Cop plug the tail pipe trick. What can I say, I am petty.

The latest one, I have not dealt with yet. I see there have been many succesful cases where peolple have sued the officer for violating their constitutional rights to free speech and won. I will see what kind of a dink he acts like when I have to go to court. Maybe he won't be in his tough guy mode.
Old 12-15-2008 | 09:14 AM

Heres mine:

Doing about a buck in my latest drop, I got stopped by a lady cop.

Well, she got me thinking I can date a cop.

Cause her uniform pants were so tight; she really looked alright.

Well, She put me in her car n cut off all the lights.

She said I had the right to remain silent.

Then I had her hollering sounding like a siren, talkin bout

Wee O wee o wee, etc....
Old 12-15-2008 | 09:16 AM

so I'm on my way down to the shore a couple summers ago with a girlfriend of mine. radio's blastin, windows are down, (I was in my accord at the time, no s yet.) and we miss our exit, the last one before the expressway comes to and end. As my girlfriend is scrambling to figure out where we are, I see cop lights coming up pretty quick. I look down and realize I'm doing just over 70mph in a 35mph zone... f**k!

So I pull over, and as the cop comes walking up I realize I'm completely screwed. well, I meant to register my car online before we left, but my internet was down, so I wasn't able to. I should also note that I pushed my appointment for state inspection back a week, and my car was out of inspection as well. I tell to this to my girlfriend and we're both laughing and kinda freaking out at the same time. I tell her I've got it covered.

Well the cop ends up being a real young, good looking guy. Asks me why I thought he pulled me over. I told him, weeeeell I was kinda going a bit fast. His response... you were kinda going ALOT fast. I tell him we missed our exit, I didn't realize I was still going the speed limit off the expressway, we're kinda lost, I'm SO sorry.

So he asks for my license/reg. I tell him I don't have my registration b/c I did it online, and being a poor college student, don't have a printer at my apt. He then asked for my expired one, and left to go back to his car.

Cop comes back... says he's gonna let me go on the speeding, but is unable to let me drive my car any further b/c it's unregistered. At this point we're about 30 minutes outside of Sea Isle. He asks if we know anyone that can come pick us up. I tell him, in all honesty officer, the people we are staying with are partying right now, and they're all drunk. He kinda laughs, and says it's not a big deal, he will drive us to there, and put out a notice that my car is not abandoned, as long as I agree to call the DMV and register it with them in the morning.

By the way... there was this horrible stench we noticed as soon as we pulled over, turns out I pulled up right next to a week old deer carcass squirming with maggots. EW! I said something to the cop about it, and just laughed saying he had pulled someone else over at this spot earlier in the day, and thought they just had really bad hygiene.

So we load up all of our stuff, including the 2 cases of beer (rent for the weekend) and bottles of liquor into the trunk of the cop car, and have a great conversation with the guy on the way to the shore. Turns out he just proposed to his fiance, yada yada.

By the time we get to the shore he told us he wouldn't show up to court if wanted to fight the ticket, and told us to have a great weekend. This was by far the COOLEST cop I have ever come across.

So I guess not all coppers are a**holes.

Old 12-15-2008 | 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by datdude1119,Dec 13 2008, 09:47 PM
i was being a ricer and racing this other tc and totally beat him by the way.

Anywaysss we were going from one freeway to another and took off down the little onramp, we keep going for a little and i look in the rearview and see cop lights pretty far back. so i down shift and slow down to about 75.

he gets behind me and the guy i was racing got in front of me, i see my exit and get off and the cops follows me the other guy got away.

so i get in the left lane to turn left because thats the way to my house and the cop starts talking on his speaker and tells me to go right.

i go right and two cops run up and say

cops="are you ****ing crazy?? why in the **** were you doing 125mph!?"

me="125?!?! i was doing 87 max!"

cops= "no we got you on our radar going 125"

me=" sir, maybe it was the other car, he flew past me like i was up on bricks!. and after he did that i sped up a little bit but then i saw your lights"

anways long story short..

im not sure if he bought that and after callin my house and sitting there for a long ass time they eventually let me go.

i think the reasons he let me go are..

1. i told him i worked at in n out and they like that place (ive gotten out of a few tickets that way)

2. my dad has a law degree and can talk his way out of anything so i think that helped

3. he wasnt CHP, he was a city cop on the way to downtown.

4. my perfect lie haha
who referred you to this forum? i need to figure out who to hit over the head with a shovel.
Old 12-15-2008 | 12:20 PM

From: All up in your inner tubes. Whatcha gonna do sucka?

Originally Posted by Snoop1224,Dec 15 2008, 10:14 AM
Heres mine:

Doing about a buck in my latest drop, I got stopped by a lady cop.

Well, she got me thinking I can date a cop.

Cause her uniform pants were so tight; she really looked alright.

Well, She put me in her car n cut off all the lights.

She said I had the right to remain silent.

Then I had her hollering sounding like a siren, talkin bout

Wee O wee o wee, etc....

Quick Reply: cop stories?