Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

cop stories?

Old 12-13-2008 | 09:36 AM

Default cop stories?

ive read a couple stupid cop stories..
and wow i thought they would be annoying and aggravating
but no there super fun to read

well i wasnt clear enough...

um i meant like you getting pulled over..reasons..funny things that happened at the stop
Old 12-13-2008 | 01:32 PM

Once upon a time a cop was born. He grew up and married a lady cop. Then they had little baby cops and they lived happily ever after.

The end.
Old 12-13-2008 | 02:00 PM

i guess that was a good way to turn it around.

well...uh not what i meant hahah
Old 12-13-2008 | 03:10 PM

I'm a criminal justice major, so I've had some ex cops as teachers/instructer/AI's. Here's one I was told a while back.

He was on patrol and got a call of loud screaming. He arrives at the scene, and can hear a lady screaming. They break down the door and follow the screaming to the bedroom. They get in and see a lady tied/handcuffed to the bed and a man wearing a super man outfit laying on top of her. Turns out they were role playing and he tied her to the bed, then jumped on top of her and knocked himself out on the headboard
I'll never forget that story
Old 12-13-2008 | 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by 714s2k,Dec 13 2008, 04:10 PM
I'm a criminal justice major, so I've had some ex cops as teachers/instructer/AI's. Here's one I was told a while back.

He was on patrol and got a call of loud screaming. He arrives at the scene, and can hear a lady screaming. They break down the door and follow the screaming to the bedroom. They get in and see a lady tied/handcuffed to the bed and a man wearing a super man outfit laying on top of her. Turns out they were role playing and he tied her to the bed, then jumped on top of her and knocked himself out on the headboard
i thought supermans only weakness was kryptonite,not hookers

i have one for you ,
a friend of mine and i were on our way to houston (he drives a sweet 350z),and we had just left his house.we get to a red light and some kid in a firebird v-6 pulls up next to us reving up his engine ,so my friend pulls on the green light and leaves him and shut it down ,well this state trooper comes out of nowere and pulls both of us over,61 in a 55
but this isn't the funny part
on our way back ,we get pulled over in sulfur,La who was a d**k asking what were doing in west louisiana with florida plates, my buddy looks him square in the eye and tells the cop were running crack to florida from cali, what the hell you think i'm doing?
at this point i'm as nervous as a hooker in church ,even though weeren't doing anything illegal (exept speeding),well the k-9 unit comes searches the car ,and we get away with a speeding ticket and my dumba$$ buddy gets a stean warning from the officer "don't you ever tell a officer of the law anything like that again son"

to this day we still nag him for it and the saying still gets his panties in a bunch
Old 12-13-2008 | 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by 714s2k,Dec 13 2008, 05:10 PM

You're a CJ major and yet I see you talking often about smoking on socal boards...
Old 12-13-2008 | 03:48 PM

hhahha
i never understood how cops can get weed look at it
and not even be tempted

i couldnt do it.
hahah
Old 12-13-2008 | 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Dec 13 2008, 05:46 PM
You're a CJ major and yet I see you talking often about smoking on socal boards...
When did I talk about
Honestly I've never smoked in my life, I've done other things..Vicodin, Adderall...but never smoked
Old 12-13-2008 | 03:57 PM

Also most law enforcement agencies including federal are pretty lenient about past mary jane use
Old 12-13-2008 | 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by 714s2k,Dec 13 2008, 05:54 PM
When did I talk about
Honestly I've never smoked in my life, I've done other things..Vicodin, Adderall...but never smoked
My sincere apologies, I must have confused you with someone else

Quick Reply: cop stories?