Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Cop commits vehicular manslaughter

Old 09-23-2010 | 10:30 AM

hopefully someone will /him and do the world a favor.
Old 09-23-2010 | 10:38 AM
Banned

I was hit by a cop about 10 years ago.. I got pulled, came to a stop on the side of the road, the bastard wasnt paying attention and rear ended me..

guess who got to foot the fn bill for that shit.. it wasnt the cop
Old 09-23-2010 | 11:13 AM

Swine scum. Deserves to die.
Old 09-23-2010 | 11:32 AM
Gold Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Time to retell this story:

My wife and I were living in Marina del Rey. We were walking home from dinner down an alley on a Saturday night. A GMC Jimmy SUV drives by, sideswipes me, knocking me into my wife, and keeps going. I chase after him on foot. I see where he parks, but by the time we get to him the vehicle is parked and empty. The police, LAPD take a report. The lead cop knew my dad, a 25 year LAPD, deceased. They ask if I'm injured. I reply that I'm sore and I'll have to wait and see in the morning -- and see my doctor.

5 AM the next morning we hear a loud pounding on the door. It's a uniformed police sargeant, who informs me that the guy who hit us is an off duty LAPD. He orders me to step outside and drop my pants so he can see my back and butt, using his flashlight.

I retain an attorney. We're interviewed in the attorney's office by Internal Affairs. Seems the cop was on his way home from a party in Hollywood. They conclude by saying "BTW, how did you know it was an off duty LAPD?" I tell them about a knock on the door.

I get a notice from the cop's bank that he had no insurance.

There's a nine page police report: "Mr. Johnson bore no evidence of a vehicle collision on his clothes. (It was dark, I was wearing jeans, and they didn't look.) He said he wouldn't know if he were injured until he saw his doctor." And on and on and on. The report tried very hard to make it look like I was faking an injury.

Turns out the shock translated through me to my wife. She was seriously injured and off work for a month. She had a lot of medical expenses. We had to cancel a trip to India and Nepal, including a solar eclipse.

The case went to arbitration. The arbitrator told the cops "I've seen murder reports that weren't nine pages." Turns out the cop was a Hollywood Division vice undercover who was one of severaL cops who got into trouble for partying with underage girls after hours with alcohol in the station parking lot.

I see his car afterward parked in broad daylight with a can of beer in the cupholder between the seats.
Old 09-23-2010 | 12:08 PM

"f()ck the police!!" NWA
Old 09-23-2010 | 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Raptor,Sep 23 2010, 02:32 PM
Turns out the cop was a Hollywood Division vice undercover who was one of severaL cops who got into trouble for partying with underage cops after hours with alcohol in the station parking lot.
what the hell is an underage cop?

you have to mean some kind of intro program for youth (explorer) or something....I dont think there is such a thing as an under aged cop.

not flaming, this sentence just jumped out and grabbed me for some reason
Old 09-23-2010 | 01:56 PM

Just had one here hit and kill and 87 year old man while he was crossing the road from his mailbox!
Old 09-23-2010 | 02:17 PM

wow this is ridiculous!!
that is some serious bullshit, im speachless.
killing two young girls and getting paid for it, what is this world coming to?
Old 09-23-2010 | 03:09 PM
Gold Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by PrimoGen,Sep 23 2010, 02:54 PM
what the hell is an underage cop?

you have to mean some kind of intro program for youth (explorer) or something....I dont think there is such a thing as an under aged cop.

not flaming, this sentence just jumped out and grabbed me for some reason
Fixed.
Old 09-23-2010 | 03:16 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by The Raptor,Sep 23 2010, 04:09 PM
Fixed.

Quick Reply: Cop commits vehicular manslaughter