Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

book talk: sexploitation by matt fitzgerald

Old 01-25-2007, 06:36 PM

Received 234 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by PLYRS 3,Jan 25 2007, 03:33 PM
i always speak my mind.

people i hang with actually appreciate it.....sometimes they need to hear honesty.....and sometimes it's brutal honesty.
I didn't say I didn't find it somewhat funny.

How's this for brutal honesty?

I was at the chiropractor this week. I didn't notice it happen but the receptionist told me about it the next time I went. My daughter (3.5 years old) saw a large woman (250-300 lbs, easy) in the therapy room working with a medicine ball.

"What's the lady doing?" she asked the receptionist.

"Exercising," the receptionist replied.

"Cause she's fat?" said my girl.

"No, because she's hurt" replied the now choking receptionist.

"No, she's fat" replied my daughter, very matter-of-factly.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PLYRS 3,Jan 25 2007, 03:19 PM
what is so great about you?

you need to get off your high horse.

no offense.
well, for one i'm not a cheater.

I also take a LOT of pride for education. Thats really the hardest thing I have at finding a guy. You guys may have your opinions on me but hell, everyone has their turn on's and off's. For me its finding a really really smart guy. Hell I can overlook physical appearance, to a degree, but finding an intelligent man thats around my age is hard. Finding one thats thirty isnt. But thirty is too old for me, Im 21. I dont know, maybe things will change in a couple of months when Im in graduate school (and turned on)
Buy maybe your right, maybe Im on a high horse in thinking of myself as intelligent.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by gotrice02,Jan 25 2007, 03:29 PM
Well, I didn't know you were cheated on because I didn't have the full details of the story. Sorry it happened to you, but I think the sense of rejection is what hurts the worst when someone is cheated on (espescially for women), not actually losing the person. It just sounds like you are conducting interviews on your dates instead of letting loose and having a good time. Eventually you will meet a guy who is "sponge-worthy" and doesn't make you pay for the date.
God Im really not that bad. Its just that the guys that come up to me are either a foot shorter than me, or complete idiots. And its not like guys come up to me that often either.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rubyrashel,Jan 25 2007, 10:01 PM
God Im really not that bad. Its just that the guys that come up to me are either a foot shorter than me, or complete idiots. And its not like guys come up to me that often either.
maybe you should trying going up to guys that you find appealing instead of waiting for them to come up to you. this way you can take the matter into your own hand instead of leaving it up to others.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:20 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JonBoy,Jan 25 2007, 10:36 PM
I didn't say I didn't find it somewhat funny.

How's this for brutal honesty?

I was at the chiropractor this week. I didn't notice it happen but the receptionist told me about it the next time I went. My daughter (3.5 years old) saw a large woman (250-300 lbs, easy) in the therapy room working with a medicine ball.

"What's the lady doing?" she asked the receptionist.

"Exercising," the receptionist replied.

"Cause she's fat?" said my girl.

"No, because she's hurt" replied the now choking receptionist.

"No, she's fat" replied my daughter, very matter-of-factly.

LOL

same thing happened with my daughter...

took her for a ride on our local transit bus when she was 2, and there was a punk-rocker on the bus.

my daughter points at her and says rather loudly - "daddy, she's ugly".
Old 01-26-2007, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by VTEC_Junkie,Jan 26 2007, 09:41 AM
maybe you should trying going up to guys that you find appealing instead of waiting for them to come up to you. this way you can take the matter into your own hand instead of leaving it up to others.
I tried it once, that was the guy that needed money for the patron shots.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by rubyrashel,Jan 26 2007, 02:26 PM
lol...and mmmm Patron.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:44 AM

ruby, just wondering what do you mean by intelligent/educated? i'd have to agree with you when it comes to finding intelligent life in the universe.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by dyhppy,Jan 26 2007, 03:44 PM
ruby, just wondering what do you mean by intelligent/educated? i'd have to agree with you when it comes to finding intelligent life in the universe.
I would have to say that It's pretty hard to come up with a definition for intelligent/educated because Its really based on every individuals perception. I would have to say that from my opinion, holding a bachelor's or greater is a start. There are some individuals that are very smart that have never been to college. They are usually business people. I am a little biased in that I prefer someone intelligent in the medical field because thats what I am.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by rubyrashel,Jan 26 2007, 11:26 AM
just because you tried once and failed, doesn't mean that approach is automatically prone to failure. i still think that if you are finicky with the guys you go out with, you should continue to be the one to approach guys instead of relying on vice versa.

Quick Reply: book talk: sexploitation by matt fitzgerald