Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

anyone regret having kids

Old 05-05-2009, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate kids.

I love my sons ages 10 & 8.

Find a stellar woman. Have some decent money in the bank first.

But I still hate other peoples kids, they all irritate the shlt of of me.

You have to find the right woman. I never changed a diaper or had to wake up in the middle of the night to feed them. And no for the record I will not be on my death bed wishing that I had changed a poopy diaper. Having never been around infants in my life, it was weird holding them when they were born. I remember every detail of the day each dude was born. They are a blast, even sitting in the F'en boats at Disney at It's a Small World ( all you need are great ear phones and some Death Metal on the iPhone). Just watching them do new stuff is cool. Since they are mini me's they love guns, bow hunting, racing and fighting ( I have been training them in Martial Arts since they began to walk). Last dove season they gutted their first birds. The wife makes them do the be nice to others crap to balance them out. She is a Sunday school teacher and they help her out with the little short bus kids.

Like the other poster said it's fun to teach them how to mange their money (wife and I retired in our thirties). Helps to have cash, cause like it or not the US is becoming more like Mexico. With the haves and the have nots. Kids cost money, lots of it. A weekend kart race runs me around $2000.00 when you factor in both of them race , spares tires, lodging ,food, and misc. But damn it is so cool seeing them fly around a corner and seeing them drop their times. Both are in advanced programs at school so letting them race is a perk for busting their ass in class.

Get some real cash and find a stellar woman and your good to go. Plus if you have good looking kids it a p_ssy magnet. Another perk for dad.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:37 PM

Received 234 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by DCIdevil,May 5 2009, 06:56 PM
yes but, you still have to meet certain criteria is my point.
Marginal requirements. It's about money, not safety. Our driving requirements are a joke.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its a bit useless for us normal people to say things are great as long as you have a ton of money.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DCIdevil,May 5 2009, 08:11 PM
you have to have a license to drive.
you have to have a license to cut hair.
you have to have a license to tattoo (at least the public).
you have to have a license to handle food.
you have to have a license to serve alcohol.
the list goes on and on...

you DO NOT have to have any screening at all to have a kid.

what a ****ed up country/world we live in
and I could name a million other things you don't need a license to do yet I wish I could punch everyone doing them right in the face.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=WFO Racer,May 5 2009, 07:13 PM]I hate kids.

I love my sons ages 10 & 8.

Find a stellar woman.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:20 PM

I don't think you will ever hear someone say they regret having kids. Words can never explain the feeling of having a child. It is a tremendous feeling. Now, I can see someone feeling regret about having a kid early, by accident, or even by someone they did not want to have a kid with. Even if the person might never admit it, I can't imagine a 16yr old girl being truly happy with having a kid already. I'm pretty sure most peoples' plan is to get settled down, married, then have kids. Of course, this doesn't apply to all, but to most.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:59 PM

new related thread

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...T&f=3&t=696589