Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

absolute moronic fookin idiot drivers

Old 11-28-2005 | 08:19 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default absolute moronic fookin idiot drivers

Read this on DC's craigslist.org today, it totally cracked me up. This is why I don't like road-tripping on the weekends:

retard fookin drivers where out in force this past holiday weekend and in all shapes and sizes,my journey took me to Pittsburg and back I came across those who dont understand that the left lane is for overtaking not for sitting there poodling along cos they have a car and pay taxes and why should they feel inadequate for driving in the slower lane.Next was the guy who couldnt drive on the highway without having one foot on the brake the whole time,yes there are two pedals but it dosent mean you use two feet,the idea is not to touch the brake the entire time your on a national highway,you can achieve this by keeping your distance and not driving right up the arse of the car in front,try it.Then theres the guy who was so adamant that he shouldnt be passed that when eventually the poortunity arose to pass in the right lane he speeds up to avoid this happening,but hes so busy watching the right lane he dosent notice that the left lane is slowing down,thus,he jamms on the breaks and nearly kills himself and his passenger,the fear I could see on his face did change his driving attitude.And lastly the younger drivers with the seats laid back so far it appears theres no one driving at all,if I cant see them how the fook can they see me ? I try to understand that its important to look cool when driving on the interstate,but I dont think you look particularly cool driving a dent ridden beaten up piece of shit compact.

The moral of this story is, letting a passing car go by in no way affects your credibility as a person,learning to drive safely and courteously again does not make you appear foolish or subserviant.

the word here is courtesy another word here is ****tard if you dont know what courtesy is.

thank you,happy driving and we'll see each other again in a few weeks for the next holiday canonball run

this is a disclaimer for the spelling or grammer police go fook yourself.
this is in or around the highways of ****tardville
Old 11-28-2005 | 01:32 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 148 Likes on 115 Posts

that guy should be talking to a shrink. Or maybe have a good lay.
Old 11-28-2005 | 01:39 PM

Nah, he actually voiced (quite well) what many of us are thinking. There are too many retards driving on our roads these days. They should force ppl to take an IQ test before allowing them a learner's permit.
Old 11-28-2005 | 09:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I CAN'T STAND IT when people putt along in the PASSING LANE. I mean come on. That's why I like driving at midnight. Most of the drivers at that hour are more sensible.
Old 11-28-2005 | 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Incubus,Nov 29 2005, 02:28 AM
I CAN'T STAND IT when people putt along in the PASSING LANE. I mean come on. That's why I like driving at midnight. Most of the drivers at that hour are more sensible.
Yeah, except the drunk ones come out during the after hours as well. The lack of drivers is more of a reason why I prefer doing my leisure motoring at night.
Old 11-28-2005 | 09:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I mean interstate "purpose" driving...and yes, lack of people probably has more to do with it.
Old 11-29-2005 | 02:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kadeshpa,Nov 28 2005, 04:39 PM
Nah, he actually voiced (quite well) what many of us are thinking. There are too many retards driving on our roads these days.
then many of you need to either see a shrink or a whore.

"They should force ppl to take an IQ test before allowing them a learner's permit."
Would you pass? Given your apparent belief that other people on the road should be able to read your mind, and stated inability come to terms with the fact that other drivers might have different destinations and experience levels, I'd tend to think not.
Old 11-29-2005 | 05:53 AM

I think we should have harder driving tests, the road tests. When I took my test, all I had to do was parallel park and drive around the parking center complex (2 left's, 3 right's). Its so basic. I passed the test with only about 10hrs sitting behind the wheel. Could I drive? I could get around but I do not feel I was a good/safe driver. It took me an addition 3-4 months of daily driving to get where I felt I was a good driver.

Now lets take some European countries, their road tests consist of parallel parking, driving in the city, highway driving, slalom (spelling?), some additional cone maneuvering. You would think to pass all that, you need to be a better driver. Now look at their accident rates, its less than 10% of ours. I know the number of cars on the road plays a factor as well. But look at how low it is. I think we need better driver training.
Old 11-29-2005 | 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by no_really,Nov 29 2005, 06:52 AM

"They should force ppl to take an IQ test before allowing them a learner's permit."
Would you pass? Given your apparent belief that other people on the road should be able to read your mind, and stated inability come to terms with the fact that other drivers might have different destinations and experience levels, I'd tend to think not.
It's got nothing to do with reading someone's mind, I know we don't have Kreskin's out there. It has EVERYTHING to do with following basic highway rules and being COURTEOUS to your fellow driver. You're coming off holier than thou with your attitude, but I'm sure you lose your sh!t driving with alot of these morons on our roads.

Reading comprehension is YOUR friend.

Deductive reasoning would lead me to believe you would not qualify for a learner's permit given an IQ requirement.
Old 11-29-2005 | 02:43 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by no_really,Nov 29 2005, 03:52 AM

Why do I get the feeling you're one of the drivers this guy was referring to?

Quick Reply: absolute moronic fookin idiot drivers