New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

Pic of the Day - Take Two!

Old 06-07-2012, 05:59 PM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 167 Likes on 152 Posts

For sale on Amazon

Old 06-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RK Motors Charlotte is on TV with some regularity.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for Amazon link Aashish Added to my wishlist along with the blue S model.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:58 AM

I was just on google checking some mileage, and it hit me, what a great pic of the tree I just got done dealing with
The tree I have been working on is in the middle of the picture...

It really was a big tree...
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 AM

Just a complete asss...

What an arrogant sob
The rest of the parking lot was packed, people were driving in circles looking for an empty spot
Old 06-08-2012, 09:21 AM

Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

^ Never take up two parking spots. Never know when someone who doesn't have an aversion to damaging other people's property will take exception.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:29 AM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Crazy_Schizo
^ Never take up two parking spots. Never know when someone who doesn't have an aversion to damaging other people's property will take exception.

There is a guy here who has a huge F-350 truck in addition to other vehicles. Now the office lot closest to the building is large but fills up by 9AM. There is an adjacent visitor lot that is bigger and never fills up. Guy with the F-350 parks in the regular lot and takes up two spots because the vehicle is too long to fit in one spot. He once parked next to my car and it was so close that I could not open my car door to get in. In any case he was pulling in this morning and as I had just parked I walked up to help him pull it forward so he would not take up much of the spot behind where he was parking. He said he could handle it and I told him I had seen people complaining about his car in the past and hence was trying to help. Then he told me that he had to replace the front bumper on his truck because someone in the office had damaged it. So what you said is true. Some people will cause damage if you park like an asshat. I walked away with a smug grin on my face knowing justice was served
Old 06-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Most people I see with vehicles larger than a standard parking spot usually do the right thing and park a long ways away from everyone.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy_Schizo
Most people I see with vehicles larger than a standard parking spot usually do the right thing and park a long ways away from everyone.
The Titan was too long for a standard Wegmans parking slot, and what would piss me off would be when I pulled as far forward in my spot as I could, then some troll in a super short car would cram in behind me, getting so close I could not drop the tailgate, so I just parked far away, and made sure to not pull too far forward

And again, 2 spots because of length is TOTALLY differen than 2 spots because of arrogance
Old 06-08-2012, 10:13 AM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Triple-H
Originally Posted by Crazy_Schizo' timestamp='1339177419' post='21766195
The Titan was too long for a standard Wegmans parking slot, and what would piss me off would be when I pulled as far forward in my spot as I could, then some troll in a super short car would cram in behind me, getting so close I could not drop the tailgate, so I just parked far away, and made sure to not pull too far forward

And again, 2 spots because of length is TOTALLY differen than 2 spots because of arrogance
It is arrogance when you have another lot that does not fill up. Why take up an extra space in a lot where everyone parks and that fills up everyday?

Quick Reply: Pic of the Day - Take Two!