New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

June 27th - Mod Day 2015

Old 05-13-2015, 10:06 AM

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Conedodger
Wish I was closer. Would love to take advantage of your lift for header install.
I recommend JB for that
Old 05-13-2015, 03:01 PM

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks. Every day is mod day around here.

Going to try to make it up again this year to Jakes ...
Old 05-25-2015, 12:24 PM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 167 Likes on 152 Posts

This event is up next. Will probably bring front brake pads to swap out ahead of Watkins Glen.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:18 AM
Community Organizer

Received 155 Likes on 100 Posts

bump
Old 06-02-2015, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will not be able to make it as I am in Michigan for a wedding. Been in hiding for the last year as the car has had issue after issue and been broken quite often.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by jsenclosure
The Official 2nd annual Mod Day is here!

I'm thinking June 27th...What do yall think?

My garage is pretty much a revolving door for s2000s and cars/bikes in general. Weather I own them or I'm doing work for other people I've obtained a lot of knowledge and know-how about our cars.

I realize not everyone on here has a garage, a lift, or even tools to work on their own car. I'm lucky enough to have a garage and lift and I'm opening up shop to you guys for a day. Just a day to hang out and do simple mods. We can get 1 car on the lift and one on jack stands side by side, get everyone to chip in and hopefully learn a thing or two along the way, while doing some work on the cars we own and love. No top installs, supercharger or clutch installs this day, lets try to keep it to mods that should take 1-1.5 hours (exhaust, brakes, air intake, sway bars etc) so we can get everyone in. Don't have a mod in mind? Come over and change your engine/diff/trans fluid and hang out! I think i'm pretty central to everyone location wise, so hopefully this will work out well.

STUFF TO BRING:
-Parts for your car, fluids, zip ties etc. Bring whatever you will need for the mod you would like to do.
-Air tools (if you want them). I have air in my shop but have a slim selection of air tools.
-Food,beer,soda etc. I was thinking we can order some pizza for lunch if everyone just wants to throw in a few bucks like we did last year. Or maybe fire up the grill and cook some burgers.

That's probably it. I have a lot of hand tools and a tool cart with tools i let friends use, i have jack stands and everything else we should need for any mod you have in mind. Bring a good attitude and have a fun day hanging our with friends and working on our favorite cars.
Hello,

I'm thinking about getting a stage 2 kit for the WRX....J-Pipe+Cat Back with Cobb Access Port.
Are those pipes hard to install?

Rob
Old 06-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by conzetts2k
I will not be able to make it as I am in Michigan for a wedding. Been in hiding for the last year as the car has had issue after issue and been broken quite often.
Bring it by and let me fix it
Old 06-04-2015, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by jsenclosure
bump, not seeing much interested here. Will we lack some attendance or are people just being quiet?
I'm interested.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Community Organizer

Next Saturday is the day
Old 06-18-2015, 05:12 PM

Received 212 Likes on 183 Posts

Jake, I can't make it, but thank you for going out of your way to have the mod day. I'm way overcommitted to car stuff, and have to devote at least a portion of my summer to family matters.

But I do hope others take you up. Aashish had me going to Billman's last May. I didn't really "need" to go, but I had a blast anyway. It was enlightening and fun and I learned a few tricks that will come in handy.

Quick Reply: June 27th - Mod Day 2015