New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

Hey everyone its been a while..........

Old 02-07-2006, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone its been a while..........

Hey guys, I thought I would pop in and say hello. Its been a while since I was on here last. I hope everyone is doing good and driving safe. I've been talking to skip and he is going to keep me posted on your next drive. I will probably meet him and go on the road with you guys.

As for me I am still living in Ithaca and after a little time off after leaving Best Buy I just got a new job. I am a car salesman at Maguire Chevrolet. I'm going to be selling Chevy, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Nissan. So if any of you need a new car or know of someone who needs something stop on down. I sell new and used vehicles.

But enough plugging. I hope to meet up with you guys sometime soon.

ttyl

Jim
Old 02-08-2006, 01:58 AM

Received 330 Likes on 279 Posts

Jim, you still got your S?
Old 02-08-2006, 05:09 AM

Jim,

Glad you found a job, but in T-Burg?!? Does that mean you'll be moving to the northwest side of the county?
Old 02-08-2006, 05:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maguire, cool.
I drove my 1st Titan there, I was with Eric and it was, not kidding here, -18F
Please do keep in touch with Skip.

Look familiar?

Old 02-08-2006, 05:25 AM

Jim,
Good to hear from you. Do you still have the name of the warehouse mgr. in Tioga? Need a site to auto-x at. They are hiring at Lockheed Martin in Owego if intrested. They build/sell Hellicopters, mail systems, sub hunting and wepons systems. Just won big contract and looking for good men. Owego is only a 35 min drive for you down 38.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Nickfromny,Feb 8 2006, 09:25 AM
Jim,
Good to hear from you. Do you still have the name of the warehouse mgr. in Tioga? Need a site to auto-x at. They are hiring at Lockheed Martin in Owego if intrested. They build/sell Hellicopters, mail systems, sub hunting and wepons systems. Just won big contract and looking for good men. Owego is only a 35 min drive for you down 38.
Originally Posted by NNY S2k,Feb 8 2006, 05:58 AM
Jim, you still got your S?
No unfortunately it was sold. I sold it almost 2 years ago now when I purchased a 3 unit apartment house. It was hard to sell but I think it was a good move. But I miss it.

Nick, I dont know the name of the manager down there but when I was trying to work it out way back when they didn't seem all to receptive to it. I think they are just afraid of any liabilities even though I told them you have your own insurance. Good luck though.
As for Lockheed Martin, I never applied there although I see them all over careerbuilder.com. I think they usually want someone who has a college degree and I never went to college. I skipped it and went straight into the working world.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:28 AM

Received 330 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by jimbo69ny,Feb 8 2006, 10:16 AM
No unfortunately it was sold. I sold it almost 2 years ago
That's what I thought
Old 02-08-2006, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Testut,Feb 8 2006, 09:09 AM
Jim,

Glad you found a job, but in T-Burg?!? Does that mean you'll be moving to the northwest side of the county?
Well maybe eventually Ill buy a house closer to town and out of the "upper east side". But for now the 30 min commute isn't that bad. If I moved to any other city that would be considered an easy drive. So I'm ok with it.

But at the risk of sounding desperate, come on down if you need a car. I am actually kind of worried if Ill be able to make decent money at it. The economy isn't the greatest and so far the the store has been pretty slow. So send your family and friends over.
Old 02-09-2006, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by jimbo69ny,Feb 8 2006, 08:24 PM
But at the risk of sounding desperate, come on down if you need a car. I am actually kind of worried if Ill be able to make decent money at it. The economy isn't the greatest and so far the the store has been pretty slow. So send your family and friends over.
The car business is always slow this time of year. As soon as the first hint of spring appears you'll be swamped with car buyers. Besides, you're pretty much it for T-burg...
Old 02-10-2006, 08:43 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Jim, nice to hear from you. I'm away from NY state for the moment but doing good. Take care and have fun at the new job.

-Jeremy

Quick Reply: Hey everyone its been a while..........