New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

DECLARATION: Seneca Falls is the center of the universe

Old 12-12-2002, 09:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DECLARATION: Seneca Falls is the center of the universe

Skip and I have decided that Seneca Falls is the center of the Upstate universe.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?count...homesubmit.y=14

We are working on a plan for a simple get together in late January/early February.

Over the next week or so I will do so checking on the Farmers Almanac and will post the weather predictions.

Our thoughts at this point is just an afternoon get together at a place where we can sit around, talk, have an adult beverage, play some pool, throw some darts, have another adult beverage, or two and even have some food, like an early dinner.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds excellent Doug!! I can pretty much guarantee that you can count me in, and more than likely Kadie will be joining me as well. Adult beverages are hard for me to turn down
Keep us posted as to the details and if you need any help with anything just let me know.

James
Old 12-12-2002, 01:34 PM

Want to do some exploring/bar hopping Saturday the 21st? Oh and make sure you let Kadie know the invitation is open to her as well, after all, Seneca Falls is the home of the Women's Movement!

The guy who usually sacrifices part of his liver to help me out has an excuse of some kind for that night, oppps, I mean obligation.

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! If you can't make it don't worry. I'm more than happy to do this hard work for the Upstate Region all by myself! No sacrifice is too big for the collective whole.

Potential locations that need to be scouted out: Tavern On The Flats, Pumphouse, and one I picked just because of the name, Filthy McNasty's.
Old 12-12-2002, 04:04 PM

Count me in. The way the weather has been here the past few days I could use a drink. I'll bring my wife so she can drive me home.

Rocker
Old 12-12-2002, 05:56 PM

i've got to see what i have to work that day, if at all. But i should know by tomorrow......so yes, i am interested.....i just have to find out for sure if i can.
i'll keep you posted
Old 12-12-2002, 07:25 PM

DOH I just got e-mailed my schedule. I have to work till 8:45 on saturday night. maybe after? if not, then i will have to take a rain check. But i would definately like to go do some research*.

*Drink beer
Old 12-12-2002, 09:32 PM

hmm im 18.. i dont think i can do bars... or mabye i cant drink in them.. i dont really drink, never have, not interested, ive never looked into it.. but if i can get in, a simple pepsi would be cool.. let me know where you guys plan on meeting first.. i dont want to drive from here and be stuck outside whatever place I can't get in to...
Old 12-13-2002, 04:52 AM

Originally posted by funkylemons
hmm im 18.. i dont think i can do bars... or mabye i cant drink in them.. i dont really drink, never have, not interested, ive never looked into it.. i dont want to drive from here and be stuck outside whatever place I can't get in to...
Doug,

I'm glad funkylemons mentioned his age as that will help us narrow the choices. The Pumphouse is more restaurant-like than most bars so I don't think that being under 21 would be a problem there. Not only that but they have a better food selection than the other locales (I think).
Old 12-13-2002, 07:01 AM

I completely forgot about the drinking age thing.......

So Rocker, you2 and I can be confirmed for next Saturday, not this Saturday.

Yo James, how about you call me when you get done with work next Saturday on my cell? If we are still out playing I'll tell you where you can meet up with us if you want. 585-727-1198.

For the research * my initial thoughts are Rocker and I can meet at Tavern On The Flats and have a quick pop, then walk over to Filthy McNasty's just to see what a place with a name like that is like. Then drive over to the Pumphouse where Tom could meet up with us. The 1st Pepsi is on me. And as an FYI, all three of these places are within a half mile of each other in "downtown" Seneca Falls.

And Testut, we are all hoping you can come to terms with your priorities.....

Old 12-14-2002, 08:11 AM

This is the first time I've checked back here in a few days. Triple-H what time did you want to meet at what place? I've only been to Seneca Falls once, so I'm not familiar with the area. So give me an idea where I'm going. What the heck is Filthy's McNasty's? Sounds like a place right up my alley.

Rocker

Quick Reply: DECLARATION: Seneca Falls is the center of the universe