New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

Baldwin House PARTY

Old 07-23-2010, 01:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Baldwin House PARTY

The plan is still to have an after-Knapp Sporting Roadster Tour Pool Party/BBQ (aka The Mouthful Party) following the Knapp events on Fri (or was it moved to Saturday?). There will likely be a $5/head charge to help offset the cost of food.

If you plan on attending this shin-dig, please post in here including how many people, special requests for food, and which day (Fri/Sat) you feel would be better.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:25 AM

after-Knapp Sporting Roadster Tour Pool Party/BBQ (aka The Mouthful Party) Attendee List:

1. NS + 8 (Baldwin Houseees included); fish; Fri or Sat
Old 07-23-2010, 02:12 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

John what's the address for the house? I'm down in corning and would like to know the distance of the drive before i commit.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:44 AM

Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Haha, go figure.

I sent you a PM this morning because I couldn't remember if I had paid the second half of the house costs yest or not (I blame the hectic stuff with the house).

Then I come on the forums and see this thread.

Great minds eh?
Old 07-23-2010, 03:47 AM

Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Neutered Sputniks,Jul 23 2010, 05:24 AM
1) What time do you plan to arrive?
2) Are you willing to put into the pot for the BBQ Thurs, Breakfast Fri, Sat, & Sun, and perhaps Sat dinner, along with snacks?
3) Any special requests?
1) I think Sarah and I will leave right after work on Thursday at 4:00pm. We should arrive sometime around 6:30pm.

2) You bet!

3) Sarah and I are not very picky eaters, we should be ok with just about anything.

Also, I'll shoot an email to my parents to see if they want to join in the Knapp after-party.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:59 AM

Sounds like a great housing option for those in on it
Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 PM

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts

I'm planning on taking Thursday and Friday off so I will probably be there
when John and Christine get there. Dave when are you planning on heading
that way? Maybe we can meet up?

John do we have the house Sunday night? Are folks planning on leaving
Sunday or Monday? If we don't have the house and anyone wants to
do some sightseeing stuff on Sunday, I'll stay and get a hotel room for
Sunday night and leave Monday, otherwise I'll leave on Sunday.

Count me in for contributing towards food. I'm not a fish eater. Burgers
and dogs, chips and diet coke are fine for me for lunches/dinners.

John, PM me what I still owe for the double room. I already sent you $150.
Can you also PM me the address of the house for my GPS?
Old 07-23-2010, 12:19 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Mark, Im heading out of here on the early side of Thurs morning, I am thinking 7am. I need to meet Dave 'Headchef" at his deli around 2 and hope to get there earlier to finally get a sammich and hopefully cookies from the deli before he closes at 2 for the day. From there Dave and I and the plus 1's are gonna head to Corning NY. Now if you want to meet me some wheres near your area and we can caravan over to the deli for lunch and than all 3 of us head west from there let me know. Also if anyone has the Baldwin house addy pm it to me so I can discuss and talk about meeting with you guys for a Saturday night BBQ. Friday night will not work as we will be partaking in the festivities in Watkins glen that evening so Sat night is the ideal night for a meet up and BBQ. I do not see myself driving over to the baldwin house after the big drive on friday. It totally in the opposite direction of where we are staying in corning.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:09 PM

We're planning on heading out (relatively) early that Thurs morning. We want to arrive and check-in before everyone else gets there (or at least arrive with the first people to arrive). We'll probably try to get out of here around 10am or so, putting us in Trumansburg around 3ish.

Mark, you're welcome to try to meet up with us somewhere, but I don't know how close our route will come to yours until we're mostly to Trumansburg. Likely, we'll take 84W to 17N to 96N.

ETA: We have the house Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. Checkout is 11 (I think) Sun morning. Christine and I might hang around to watch the race, but no promises since that's the day we're heading out on our meandering journey to Homecoming II.

Address for the Baldwin House is:

46 Elm St
Trumansburg, NY, 14886
Old 07-23-2010, 05:30 PM

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by zzziippyyy,Jul 23 2010, 04:19 PM
Mark, Im heading out of here on the early side of Thurs morning, I am thinking 7am. I need to meet Dave 'Headchef" at his deli around 2 and hope to get there earlier to finally get a sammich and hopefully cookies from the deli before he closes at 2 for the day. From there Dave and I and the plus 1's are gonna head to Corning NY. Now if you want to meet me some wheres near your area and we can caravan over to the deli for lunch and than all 3 of us head west from there let me know. Also if anyone has the Baldwin house addy pm it to me so I can discuss and talk about meeting with you guys for a Saturday night BBQ. Friday night will not work as we will be partaking in the festivities in Watkins glen that evening so Sat night is the ideal night for a meet up and BBQ. I do not see myself driving over to the baldwin house after the big drive on friday. It totally in the opposite direction of where we are staying in corning.
How are you planning on going Dave? I think we can definitely find a place to meet up
and do the drive at least into NY and we'll see how the route goes from there.

I would love to grab something to eat at Dave's place and CUPCAKES!!!! !!!!!!

I agree on having the gathering Saturday...that way we can make it be an all day
and night thing rather than having to rush home from WG to get everything together
after a long day of driving in the heat on Friday.

Quick Reply: Baldwin House PARTY