New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

9/9/2011 - KNAPP Sporting Roadster Tour

Old 08-24-2011, 08:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But I can't do shitt without a last name.........
Old 08-24-2011, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Triple-H
Thanks, Kieth was a much better clue, I found one with an S2000 listed and fixed the list above

When participants sign up for Knapp Sporting Roadster Tour they use their name, the one they got at birth, not the one they made up when they joined here, and I know everybody thinks I know everybody and can remember everybody's user name, but I'm sorry to report, that just ain't the case.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Gilly_S2KFreak
i don't know what to do with my puppy that weekend....
I have a permanent house sitter.

For me I find it better to use a trusted friend or family member, and have them come to the house to care for the cats.

Animals don't like their routine upset, its hard enough to have their master missing and some stranger feeding them and nobody to sleep with at night, being moved into a new location out of their house ads a lot more stress.

The house sitter comes to my house every morning I'm gone, and cares for the cats right where they live. It's much less stressful on them and I like that.

Good luck, animal sitting, whatever the solution is indeed part of the challenge of being a pet owner.

And, just like AP1 > than AP2, cats are > than dogs
Old 08-24-2011, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by aashish2
Originally Posted by Triple-H' timestamp='1314202901' post='20909112
[quote name='Triple-H' timestamp='1314202596' post='20909090']
Thanks, Kieth was a much better clue, I found one with an S2000 listed and fixed the list above
When participants sign up for Knapp Sporting Roadster Tour they use their name, the one they got at birth, not the one they made up when they joined here, and I know everybody thinks I know everybody and can remember everybody's user name, but I'm sorry to report, that just ain't the case.
you sound like you are in a really mood
[/quote]

- cops don't want to offer up traffic help
- cops suggest I move registration to a new location
- director of the vent suggests I move morning registration without thinking for a second how the f' I would inform 135 some people of this change just 11 working days prior to the event
- another director gets on my case because the evening parking lot does not get emptied out before the fire works
- again I ask for help to clear the road so the evening parking lot can be emptied out and I'm informed this is not a priority, you are not getting extra volunteers to help with that
- an individual complains to me they don't have the info they need, when in fact their employee who handles this specific task has all the info they need
- a particular road commissioner will not return my calls, all 8-of them I have made
- now the event is less than 2-weeks away and all sort of dolts are now asking for refunds
- now that cancellations are coming in, the people on the waiting list are not responding to phone calls or emails

Oh yea, I'm in a f'ing great mood....
Old 08-24-2011, 09:58 AM

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Ugh. Your list of problems suck. Sorry.
Just making sure Keith was there... not trying to complicate things and yes, I assumed we all know him!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:40 AM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 167 Likes on 152 Posts

I deleted my post, but I guess nothing can be hidden from the CO.

Just know that all the work you put in is appreciated, even though we may not say it enough. The meticulous and exactness of the directions is evident to anyone that follows them to the T including where to look for what, and scenic views.

Im pretty sure that all challenges considered this years event will be as great if not a greater success than events past. Im sure you have dealt with similar issues in the past and yet the tour went of without a hitch, and Im sure this year will be no different because of the organizational skills you bring to the event.

If you need volunteers, Im sure several of us will gladly do what we can to help out.

EDIT: Only could recall first name hence I posted hoping it would help. No intent of being an irritant
Old 08-24-2011, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:25 AM

Received 62 Likes on 51 Posts

I contend otherwise. On both counts.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:17 AM

I'm in much better shape today, I used the f'u reply to several people, reminded them the event is just around the corner, and if they had any valuable input they could have contributed in May, but now it is too late, and as they don't seem to grasp this concept, then.clearly they don't grasp the size of the task, therefore their "suggestion" is retarded and they are dismissed.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah, it's always a good day when you can tell some annoying person FU

Holy cow, it's only 2 weeks away!!! September is really sneaking up on me

Quick Reply: 9/9/2011 - KNAPP Sporting Roadster Tour