New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Tues Night Metro LI Meet

Old 11-04-2008, 03:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HowS2kru,Nov 4 2008, 03:39 PM
its not that LI is weak...its called election day.
f**k election day

u go vote, and u see what happens later, i for one will not sit home and listen to those mindless idiots on cnn or msnbc talk for hours while they tally the votes in washington or where-ever the hell they tally them....screw them

all the sheep can stay home with the rest of the sheep, i will not put my life on hold for an election....besides, the way i see it, we're damned either way because W already f**ked everything up, it'll take years to undo the crap that we're in, and whoever wins tonite will prob not be in office when whatever it is they do to fix it starts to have an effect

i say bring Bill back!!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by driver #8,Nov 4 2008, 07:58 PM
f**k election day

u go vote, and u see what happens later, i for one will not sit home and listen to those mindless idiots on cnn or msnbc talk for hours while they tally the votes in washington or where-ever the hell they tally them....screw them

all the sheep can stay home with the rest of the sheep, i will not put my life on hold for an election....besides, the way i see it, we're damned either way because W already f**ked everything up, it'll take years to undo the crap that we're in, and whoever wins tonite will prob not be in office when whatever it is they do to fix it starts to have an effect

i say bring Bill back!!
Is that how you really feel Jimel?

I agree bring Bill back...... billman that is!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we live in a f**ked up society and if anyone thinks that those retards in washington, or albany for that matter, give a damn about what any of us think, then i really feel bad for those people.....

the gov't is corrupt.....bottom line

someone save this post, cause this is an example....gas prices have gone down the last month or so, why? because of the election, watch what happens when its over, $3.50 a gallon is coming back!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by driver #8,Nov 4 2008, 08:09 PM
we live in a f**ked up society and if anyone thinks that those retards in washington, or albany for that matter, give a damn about what any of us think, then i really feel bad for those people.....

someone save this post, cause this is an example....gas prices have gone down the last month or so, why? because of the election, watch what happens when its over, $3.50 a gallon is coming back!
yup ooooh an extra $6 to fill up!!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

Islandia is too far. LI meets need to be at a centralized location like where we usually have it....that is why no one is going, imo
Old 11-04-2008, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by GPMike,Nov 4 2008, 08:21 PM
Islandia is too far. LI meets need to be at a centralized location like where we usually have it....that is why no one is going, imo

One of the reasons i'm not going...
Old 11-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by driver #8,Nov 4 2008, 09:09 PM

been sayin' that all along.

election was decided months ago. It's like pro wrestling.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GPMike,Nov 4 2008, 09:21 PM
i disagree. That Islandia location is a decent spot, very easy to get to. And, i think Joe and Jimel had a great idea trying to switch it up.

I am wiped from working on the house today. I think i work harder when i'm OFF.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Js S2k,Nov 4 2008, 09:24 PM

One of the reasons i'm not going...
Yea thats why you're going to humpday huh.

I love taking long rides in the S!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by driver #8,Nov 4 2008, 05:09 PM

really, is that all there is to complain about?

how about go overseas and live in a 3rd world country for a couple of years...

say, north korea?

or the more hostile areas of the middle east?

yeah, our country is not perfect, but open your eyes to stuff happening not just in your backyard, but your global neighbors'...

i'd rather live in the usa than have to worry every day if i'll get blown up by some suicide bomber or live under the dictatorship of some out-of-touch-power-hungry-needs-a-hairstylist-and-lasic-eye-surgery short guy!

we have chump change to complain about when everywhere else in the world has been paying DOUBLE what we pay for DECADES for a gallon of gas...

Quick Reply: Tues Night Metro LI Meet