New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Stolen Suzuka Blue S2000 NYC

Old 07-28-2015 | 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Orjinal
I believe i sold you that hardtop few years ago right?

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the car is found safe and sound.

Hey man... yeah, I bought the top from you in March of 2013. It really sucks that you had to get updated on it like this. Thanks again

Originally Posted by vasquezgno
How do they bypass the immobilizer?
That is what is boggled my mind the first couple of days. Then I did some research and things starting popping up about being able to bypass the immobilizer and I starting realizing how much of a joke the immobilizer really is..

Thank you everyone for your sympathy and support. I have a tiny bit of hope that it will turn up but a huge chunk of my conscious is telling me that it's either already stripped down to a thousand pieces or that it's on a boat heading who knows where. I had the car completely stock. Nothing extraordinary except for the hardtop and it only had ~60k miles on it.

For some reason, I am unable to post pictures, but a link is below. Thanks everyone and keep your babies safe! This is a great car we have the privilege of driving so enjoy it! I'll keep this thread updated as much as I can.

http://1drv.ms/1VLi25W
Old 07-28-2015 | 07:52 AM
15 Year Member

from what I've noticed it seems that all the cars that have been stolen from Queens all have been missing from Northern Queens, somewhere near either the Whitestone or Throgs Neck bridges. Lock your$ht.
Old 07-28-2015 | 08:49 AM
Community Organizer

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/113...-miles-16kobo/

Here's your replacement.
Old 07-28-2015 | 10:59 AM

was the hardtop faded in color? or is that a sebring color hardtop?

Old 07-28-2015 | 11:35 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by S~Factor

I put my Silverstone metallic hardtop on that day so that if it rained,
Old 07-29-2015 | 03:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)
15 Year Member

^ ^ OP..is that your car?
Old 07-29-2015 | 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear OP. They almost stole mine but I smartened up and garaged it.
Old 07-29-2015 | 10:31 PM

Hope u get it back.

These low lifes are stealing S2ks to fix theirs, smh
Old 07-30-2015 | 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by S~Factor
Thanks for posting that photo. It's a Silverstone Metallic. It was the only one I could find locally at the time and I thought the color combo look pretty good so I kept it that way. The person I bought it from replied above and was an awesome guy to deal with!

Originally Posted by myclue
^ ^ OP..is that your car?

Yes, it is.

Originally Posted by Da New Yawka
Hope u get it back.

These low lifes are stealing S2ks to fix theirs, smh
As you can see from the photos, that is exactly what happened. I think they took it to fix theirs The headlights, taillights, front bumper and center console were all stripped off the car. The hardtop is gone as well Amazingly, the motor, seats and airbags were still in the car!!

Hey Everyone! So the car was recovered Tueday night! It was located in Jamaica, Queens by Jamaica High School. I get a phone call from some guy who tells me he found my number in the car on some paperwork he had been looking through and he decided to call me because the car had been sitting there since Friday night. The car was stolen Wednesday night. It's sad that the car just sat there for 4 days until someone decided to pick up the phone!! It's a busy area as well with many residential houses and lots of traffic. Not to mention it was parked in a "No Standing" with no tickets meaning the Police did not even care!

I'm linking to my OneDrive account since I still can't post pics and I took so many.

http://1drv.ms/1JxWvce
Old 07-30-2015 | 07:00 AM

I would check all the cameras around that area. They definitely dident drive it there .. Had to be on a tow truck

Quick Reply: Stolen Suzuka Blue S2000 NYC