New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

some pics my boy took

Old 12-31-2005, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some pics my boy took

my friend got a tripod and a new lenz, so we met up and took a couple of pics.

The black g35 is s/c and that black mr2 is straight from japan

[/QUOTE]
Old 12-31-2005, 09:20 AM

Cool cars . What kind of power does the SC'd G35 put down? I would be scared running FI on that car with a stock bottom end.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by XclusiveAutosports,Dec 31 2005, 01:20 PM
Cool cars . What kind of power does the SC'd G35 put down? I would be scared running FI on that car with a stock bottom end.
i'm not sure exactly, but i heard 400 plus, could have been a rumor tho

i highly doubt it becuz he "chirped 2nd gear" on winter tires, i would have spun them til 2m
Old 12-31-2005, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by XclusiveAutosports,Dec 31 2005, 01:20 PM
Out of the box kit will net you 360 to 380whp depending on exhaust mods .

There have been alot of problems with the bottomends failing . Mostly due to poor installation or tuning . The systems come tuned for the street and lots of people have put them on the track before they put them on the dyno to tune them correctly . I have one right now in the shop with a Vortech kit on it . The bottom end failed at 6000 miles . They were street tuning it at WOT with tons of detonation . The rod bearings are welded to the rods . $12grand later we have it back together with a few extra goodies. I just got it back to tune the rest of the map now it is broken in .

I have a G35 coming out of NY for a Turbonetics kit and a bunch of other things next week along with a H2 Hummer thats getting a ATI procharger .

Team , hows you car been doing?
Old 12-31-2005, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Twiztid,Dec 31 2005, 01:57 PM
Out of the box kit will net you 360 to 380whp depending on exhaust mods .

There have been alot of problems with the bottomends failing . Mostly due to poor installation or tuning . The systems come tuned for the street and lots of people have put them on the track before they put them on the dyno to tune them correctly . I have one right now in the shop with a Vortech kit on it . The bottom end failed at 6000 miles . They were street tuning it at WOT with tons of detonation . The rod bearings are welded to the rods . $12grand later we have it back together with a few extra goodies. I just got it back to tune the rest of the map now it is broken in .

I have a G35 coming out of NY for a Turbonetics kit and a bunch of other things next week along with a H2 Hummer thats getting a ATI procharger .

Team , hows you car been doing?
wow those are some pretty nice numbers, this guy had stock exhaust tho. Theres a turbo 350z out here that blew his motor the first day he took it out. He built his motor and now its running pretty good, he ran a 12 sec pass down the 1/4

as for my car, she still is on a rough tune. I say this because me having the add that i have, i can not leave anything alone. Arnold tuned the car for me we made 405 on pump at about 12psi and the car was insane. I took the car home hooked up my laptop messed with some things and i messed everything up. So i took the car back to the dyno only to find out my harness for my emanage was messed up and it wasn't powering my injectors. so back home i go. Arnold made sure to give me alil more fuel to compensate for the lack of controll over the injectors. I went home fixed a couple of stupid little things and after 2 weeks of messing with the car i finally got it to rev thru without any breaking up. So the car now runs very very strong but not nealy as strong as it did when arnold first tuned it. I now have a gauge and boost controller and i will be hitting the dyno again to put out some higher numbers hopefully. I took the car to the track to see if we could get a clean pass, but i managed to break up all the way down the track and run a 13.0 @ 114. Later i realized the car was breaking up because of the plug and play harness for the emanage. So this year with some decent tires i'm hoping to hit the 12s and leave it at that. I like to thank arnold tho, hes helped me get the turbo kit, install it, install the gasket and helped me over the phone for numerous hours, i cudn't ask for more
Old 12-31-2005, 10:24 AM

ps, we made 351rwhp before 6000rpms one night with alil gas help
Old 12-31-2005, 10:50 AM

sick...wish i was there
Old 12-31-2005, 11:25 AM

TeamSiR.. Lemme know the next time you meet up.. id like to meet everyone in the Metro forum. I went down to Jillians for a Honda meet last night but only one other s2k showed up so i rolled out pretty early.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:26 PM

VERY very clear pics, how many Megs?

Oh nice cars
Old 12-31-2005, 12:50 PM

Pretty nice collection of cars there!

Always loved the MR2...

That Si Hatchback is pretty sweet! I don't see a lot of those.

Quick Reply: some pics my boy took