New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Scammed by BAY AREA member: DAGLE

Old 09-02-2009, 07:57 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by GRUNTS2K,Sep 2 2009, 11:46 PM
I hope you're being sarcastic.
Actually im not.

I don't know Rich personally, but I attempted to have dagle release his funds for him today. Then he directed a text to me which had these words.

cuz u a ****in chink ass small dick prick, mr silas wong chong chang.

I actually stopped reading the thread after I read those same words that were stated as Rich's text to William on page two.

Like I said, I don't know what was transpired between the both of you. But to get that down and dirty to that degree is beyond me. I am sure Rich is a nice guy, and has done the best of the best for metro but to pull the race card on someone for $75 bucks? You lost all respect from me, which probably doesn't even matter anyways.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bungholio,Sep 2 2009, 07:57 PM
Actually im not.

I don't know Rich personally, but I attempted to have dagle release his funds for him today. Then he directed a text to me which had these words.

cuz u a ****in chink ass small dick prick, mr silas wong chong chang.

I actually stopped reading the thread after I read those same words that were stated as Rich's text to William on page two.

Like I said, I don't know what was transpired between the both of you. But to get that down and dirty to that degree is beyond me. I am sure Rich is a nice guy, and has done the best of the best for metro but to pull the race card on someone for $75 bucks? You lost all respect from me, which probably doesn't even matter anyways.
I would like to state that im in no way a racist, yes i did say that, but that was out of anger and poor judgement, after being calm and trying to talk to the seller via text and phone. Barry can attest to the previous text before that i was trying to be nice, but he was being impossible. But, thats all he has against me, if he wants an apology for that, i will apologize for that as it was poor judgement on my part. But, did he tell you when i called him, he pulled the race card on me and was yelling while i was trying to keep calm? Its cool though i understand your point.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:16 PM

I would like to say also that comment was one of the last comments made to him, so if he's trying to play the race card on me, thats bs, cuz he had no intentions of refunding my money if he showed you the previous text.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:19 PM

Listen Rich, I came into this thread not taking a side. I came in here looking to help you retrieve your funds from someone that I know you are having a problem with. Whatever it may be. You guys did not see eye to eye.

Poor judgement on your part sending the money without asking the appropriate questions about the item.

Poor judgement on his part to hold your money in spite.

I am 99% sure you are older than him. You should have been the better person to step back and think thoroughly before you let racial slurs fly in the wind. You could have been the bigger person and came out better looking in this whole situation than you did walking into it.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=bungholio,Sep 2 2009, 08:19 PM] Listen Rich,
Old 09-02-2009, 08:28 PM

05s2kmm how do you know me
Old 09-02-2009, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by s2kpnoy,Sep 3 2009, 12:16 AM
I would like to say also that comment was one of the last comments made to him, so if he's trying to play the race card on me, thats bs, cuz he had no intentions of refunding my money if he showed you the previous text.
I am not stating you are wrong in any way asking about an item you are purchasing from the person.

The jist of what I get is this.

[QUOTE]You call him.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by bungholio,Sep 2 2009, 08:49 PM
I am not stating you are wrong in any way asking about an item you are purchasing from the person.

The jist of what I get is this.

From what I see, he was just going to make you wait 10 days. Which isn't right anyways, But this doesn't make you a complete angel out of it all.

You let $75 dollars get the best of you. Which by the way im still attempting to help you get your money back before the 10 day wait for what reason I don't know.
Okae since it seems that he left out the first part of my text convo, here it goes:
Silas:reply to my pm, there is no warranty or guarantee with this sale. since your pp note implies that i am offering a startup guarantee. which i am not.

Rich:so u cant guarantee it does not have rust or works? so ure saying if it comes to me and does not work then your not gonna return my money and in the end i just paid for a broken ballast?

Rich: your pm contradicts what your saying

Rich:im not here to scam anyone, all i want is a working ballast

Silas:ill issue a refund if youre not omfortable with that. theres no guarantee, and it is an as is sale now

Silas:im protecting my liability. if not youre free to go find another ballast.

Rich:yeah please issue a refund if you dont even know your ballast works

Rich:yeah i dont mind, please issue refund ASAP

Rich:yeah i dont mind too but im not gonna pay 75 bucks for a broken ballast

Silas:you need to learn to read. the ballast works and the pics show that. a cut off pic indicates the ballast is firing right? w/e dude thanks for wasting my time.

Silas:im not gonna give a warranty, im a private party. everything ive sold have been as is. you expected a warrant. thats why u left a not on the payment.

Rich:Lol, just return my money ASAP, dont get me started

Silas: oh get you started? ok ill return your money when i feel its the right time. open a pp dispute and wait for your money then.

This is when i call him, and as god as my witness i did not yell at him. I called him calmly, but the following is how the convo went down:
Silas:WHATS YOUR EFFING problem, whats your effing problem
Silas:im gonna get you started?
Rich:Are you Serious?
Silas: Nah, wait 10 days to get your money back then.
Rich: ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS
Silas: THE **** YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?
Rich: Hangs up.

do you wanna hear more that he left out? theres more to this text convo since obviously i couldnt talk to him. why would i yell at the guy when he had my money, i tried to talk to him calmly but he was the one who started yelling.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the case is closed rich, youre probably going to have to just wait to get your cash. i doubt he'll release the money regardless of what is said to him. personally i think its a bullshit situation and its horrible you got caught up in it, but thats how it goes sometimes. time to search for another ballast and move on. to keep pleading for your case is useless really. he did a good job of making himself look bad in your thread, so theres no more need to keep pleading your side, its all good bro =)
Old 09-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jay yO,Sep 3 2009, 01:20 AM
the case is closed rich, youre probably going to have to just wait to get your cash.

Thank you Jay. I'll be closing the thread for now. If it's not resolved in 10 days you can request to have it reopened.