New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Scammed by BAY AREA member: DAGLE

Old 09-02-2009, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rich, i consider you to be one of the most cheapest baller i've ever met. HAHA LOL! Honestly man, i sorry for the shit this guy is putting you threw. THATS BS!

Hopefully this is a wake up call for ya...that cheaper aint always better!

Hope everything works out in the end
Old 09-02-2009, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by HowS2kru,Sep 2 2009, 02:31 PM
Rich, i consider you to be one of the most cheapest baller i've ever met. HAHA LOL! Honestly man, i sorry for the shit this guy is putting you threw. THATS BS!

Hopefully this is a wake up call for ya...that cheaper aint always better!

Hope everything works out in the end
HAHA, i know, ive never had a problem on s2ki before until this. oh wells, i ended up buying another ballast from another member for $25 bucks more at a $100 and this seller gave me a guarantee that it was in working condition thats all i really wanted to know, if it happen to break during shipping then that would be a seperate issue to deal with via the shipping company.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:58 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

You will get your money back in 10 days from the date you open your dispute.

I know dagle personally and he's a really nice guy. He just said you were a dick, so he's holding your money for the pure hell of it. Whatever transpired he didn't tell me what went wrong or what words were exchanged. But whatevers clevers.

I refuse to waste my time reading the whole entire barrage of crap on that thread.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Read that whole thread. All I can say is wow. They have a point that you should have asked these questions about the operability first, but he was doing so much "CYA" in his disclaimer that it was bordering on shady sounding so I can understand why you didn't want it, then not refunding the money while still having the product in-hand and then promising to make it difficult just because he can is lacking all decency. I'm not sure if karma exists but I hope it does.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

that thread is nuts...
If it were me, I would drive up there and take my $75 back.
**** that car thief
Old 09-02-2009, 03:09 PM

i also read that hrs ago. sucks man. you cant trust no one. hope u get ur money back
Old 09-02-2009, 04:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm on your side homie, i've dealt with Rich before and he is very resonable, its not the amount of money, it the principle of it. lets go to Cali and whoop his ass!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about this man. The guy really does seem like he's trying to pull something here. Kinda seems like the classic switcheroo; take pictures of working ballasts, sell non-working ballasts for full price using the pictures from the working ballasts, claim the items sold never had a working guarantee so it's not the sellers fault.

It's really not that hard to be a good seller, put the thing up for sale, and realize that if it worked when you shipped it, then it will work when it gets there, otherwise UPS's default $100 insurance will take care of it. If $100 isn't enough, then insure it for more. A guarantee of something so little like that can make all the difference in the world.

I don't know what the original "For Sale" ad stated, but I don't think that jumping on an opportunity like that and sending the money early to get your foot in the door is a bad thing. I've sold things on a first-to-pay-gets-it basis, so I'm sure other people can understand why you paid first and asked questions later. Just be glad that you actually managed to catch him before he shipped it. This would have been a whole different can of worms if he shipped it USPS with no insurance or tracking and the package managed to "disappear."

Good luck and I hope we all learn from this......**** dagle.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=bungholio,Sep 2 2009, 02:58 PM] You will get your money back in 10 days from the date you open your dispute.

I know dagle personally and he's a really nice guy.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by bungholio,Sep 2 2009, 06:58 PM
You will get your money back in 10 days from the date you open your dispute.

I know dagle personally and he's a really nice guy. He just said you were a dick, so he's holding your money for the pure hell of it. Whatever transpired he didn't tell me what went wrong or what words were exchanged. But whatevers clevers.

I refuse to waste my time reading the whole entire barrage of crap on that thread.
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Quick Reply: Scammed by BAY AREA member: DAGLE