New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Royal Flush Rallies: Accelerating for Autism

Old 05-29-2009, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bobushka king,May 29 2009, 03:14 PM
Are you going to have someone wait at the rockaway mall just in case some people don't know about the new meeting location? Just a thought
By now everyone should know that the location was changed through the numerous posts and word of mouth. I might have someone over thee just in case.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:51 PM

I'm all ready! Just washed the car and cleaned up my hella flush mad tyt3 jdm rims, y0!

I was thinking of blue taping it, then I decided against it. There are too many chips on there already. Then I thought about making a funny picture with the tape, and then I got lazy. So now I'm sitting at my computer haha.

See you guys tomorrow bright and early.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:20 PM

All ready to go...

Ill be at McDonalds in Edison tomorrow morning at 7am.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great event. Good times were had by our entire group. Charlie, Soul Coughing, Shamoo, myself, and a couple others I'm forgetting at the moment represented the S's well. Charlie's buddy with the Z06 certainly grabbed a lot of attention, and rightfully so; that thing is sick

Legs 1, 2, and 5 were really nice. Great combinations of open highway and some twisties. Plus the cops who held the traffic lights for us were really cool, and the Chatterbox was a nice place to meet at the end

Legs 3, 4 were not as much fun due to traffic, potholes, cops with bugs up their asses (on leg 3); and more potholes and a poor location for the 4th meeting point (on leg 4). It was a cluster F getting out of there. Although there was the chick in the Kia with her boob completely hanging out who took us this crazy ass way to find Rt 84

All in all a really good time.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:12 PM

Chick? Kia? Boob? Damn, I missed it.

I had lots of fun too. My coworker in his Evo and his bro with the orange 350Z enjoyed it a lot too. I took a lot of pics, but they were mostly at the meet points since I didn't have a co-driver to take pics. I'll resize and post them soon.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by shamoo,May 31 2009, 02:12 PM
Chick? Kia? Boob? Damn, I missed it.

I had lots of fun too. My coworker in his Evo and his bro with the orange 350Z enjoyed it a lot too. I took a lot of pics, but they were mostly at the meet points since I didn't have a co-driver to take pics. I'll resize and post them soon.
LOL yeah you should've taken the wrong turn like we did. Charlie, Alex (Silver MS3), and I got directed the wrong way on 17 and we stuck together to figure out where we were at a gas station. So this chick pulls up in a Kia and asks Alex if we were lost so he goes over to talk to her about the best way to get to 84 and I follow him... and her boob is like completely out of her top! Alex got a little better view than I did but even I saw pretty much everything. Anyway she took us on this weird, long ass way to 84 but we got there.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:11 PM

I had a blast.

I missed the boob also but I didnt miss her face so im ok with it...

Great job Joey and thanks for setting all this up.

I think it was well put together but some of the exit ramps that we had to take got kind of dangerous at times.

I wish the cops would have punished the jerks that pissed them off instead of all of us at the park and ride.

Justin, Ahmed and Jonathan good times with you and all your friends.

Looking forward to the next one.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lilgreenman,May 31 2009, 03:11 PM
I had a blast.

I missed the boob also but I didnt miss her face so im ok with it...

Great job Joey and thanks for setting all this up.

I think it was well put together but some of the exit ramps that we had to take got kind of dangerous at times.

I wish the cops would have punished the jerks that pissed them off instead of all of us at the park and ride.

Justin, Ahmed and Jonathan good times with you and all your friends.

Looking forward to the next one.

Some of those short exit ramps with lights at the end of them got dicey when trying to stack 100+ fast moving cars in with regular traffic. The folks approaching the ramps on the highways had to hit the hooks hard. Maybe next time we can have a route with mostly right turns

Shame about the cops in the park and ride. Honestly I didn't see anyone doing anything really awful other than rolling through some stop signs EDIT: not including triple digit speed . If only they were as cool as the State Troopers in both NJ and especially NY who took the time to talk to us, warn us of rough roads that could damage rims, and hold the traffic lights for us.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:01 AM

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

lots of fun yesterday! Great convoy coming up! Some of the road choices and exits weren't the best considering the size of people but i still had a bunch of fun. Got a bunch of video so i'll post some up when i get it onto the computer.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:03 PM

Thank you all for coming out, it turned out to be a huge sucess.

I appreciate the positive criticism, it only helps make future events better.

Unfortunately its very hard to have everything come out perfect. There are many unforseen factors that always arise such as traffic and the police.

It also gets tough to plan a perfect route when you have the starting and ending locations set. For the poker run you need to find four stops in between that are equally spaced out that can accomidate everyone. It may seem easy while your crusing it, but these things take months of planning.

Again, thank you all for coming out yesterday. Together we raised $3800 for the GFA. If you have any pictures please let me know. Hope to see you all at the run in August.

Quick Reply: Royal Flush Rallies: Accelerating for Autism