New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Police Shooting In Denville, NJ

Old 10-13-2008, 08:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ You'd probably feel different if that guy was left alone and speed down the street and ran over one of your family members. Then it would be the cops faults for not stopping him when they had a chance.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by ThatPreludeGuy,Oct 13 2008, 08:22 AM
^^^ You'd probably feel different if that guy was left alone and speed down the street and ran over one of your family members. Then it would be the cops faults for not stopping him when they had a chance.

I feel bad for the family of the dead and everyone else involved in this but I will be an ass to say I don't feel sorry for the dead dumbass.

He could have killed the cops, other innocent people just because he felt like drinking and being an ass?

I pay my tax for the cops to take away the bad guys off the street for the good people and innocent people. They always attempt to take them off the street alive as you can see in the video but if that is not possible, the other way has to be done and it was done.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:38 AM

Pull they keys? That is the most retarded alternative I have ever heard.

You guys are all drivers and do realize
pulling the keys at 80 mph = locked steering wheel , right?

You guys cant even think straight while in your chair doing 0 mph, without any chance of death and 30 minutes to come up with a better idea, and all you can come up with is "Pull the keys" you think you have the right to judge a decision made by a trained officer whose life was in danger and had already tried many other alternatives?

I'm sorry but you guys really make me want to leave this country, it's pussies like you that make me hate what we have become.

Kid deserved what he got.

If his family wins, his cousin is gonna steal your seats and sue you for trying to stop him in your driveway. He'll probably beat your ass and still get paid.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:45 AM

^^^ LOL tell us how you really feel Chris!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:48 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ThatPreludeGuy,Oct 13 2008, 12:45 PM
hahahaha
Old 10-13-2008, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by ThatPreludeGuy,Oct 13 2008, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by ThatPreludeGuy @ Oct 13 2008, 12:22 PM
You're right it's all based on perspective, and I do agree the guy shouldn't have been driving in the condition he was in and needed to be reprimanded.

Originally Posted by Datsun350Z @ Oct 13 2008, 12:38 PM
I'm sorry but you guys really make me want to leave this country... that make me hate what we have become.
Agreed I hate what this country has become, but I don't feel it's due to people who are afraid to act aka "pussies."

I think it's the general mentality of a lot of people (not all) who think they don't have to respect laws, cheat the "American Dream" by having something for nothing, or can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it.

That's my reason for hating what this country has become.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:10 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

reprimanded: to reprove sharply or censure formally usually from a position of authority

I don't know about you, but from the looks of the video tape, he wasn't stopping to listen to a reprimand.

he needed to be apprehended...and that's what the officers were trying to do. He was endangering his life as well as the lives of others.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:14 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Js, you said, "I think it's the general mentality of a lot of people (not all) who think they don't have to respect laws, cheat the "American Dream" by having something for nothing, or can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it."

This type of mentality has been around much longer than the United States has been created. And you will find the same in every country in the world.

Criminals and those wanting something for nothing and those who do whatever the hell they want to and get away with it have been around since time began.
icture cave man dragging woman into cave by her hair:
Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Js S2k,Oct 13 2008, 08:51 AM
Agreed I hate what this country has become, but I don't feel it's due to people who are afraid to act aka "pussies."

I think it's the general mentality of a lot of people (not all) who think they don't have to respect laws, cheat the "American Dream" by having something for nothing, or can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it.

That's my reason for hating what this country has become.
I agree with you on that point, because its part of the same picture.

The people who try to take what doesn't belong to them whether it be corporate $millions, S2000 seats, right down to little things like the asshole driving up the side and thinking he deserves to get in front of everyone else waiting in line need to be stopped.

They need to be dealt with, and our laws are jokes in regard to that.

Same thing with this guy, he wanted to get away with it.
He knew that by running the legal issues wouldn't really be much worse than the shit he was already in, so he tried his luck... And i'm glad it ran out on him.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:54 AM

Its not just the united states, I think compared to some laws we"re pretty lenient. We should go back to days of Sodom and Gomorrah and such.

Quick Reply: Police Shooting In Denville, NJ