New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Official Metro CO Nomination thread

Old 12-13-2012, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Metro CO Nomination thread

Ok guys so in order to get the ball rolling on the new NJ CO we need to follow a few procedures.

Currently Harry - NJ, Nick - Queens, Myself - Nassau and Billman - Suffoulk.

This thread will serve as the nomination thread. Aside from Jersey talk of replacement, I am no longer in the area as well. I'm still doing the forum work but if anyone wants to nominate or step up for a Nassau spot then by all means. I don't mind still coming in here and doing what I do but I just won't be doing the meets and real person portion of it. Up to you guys..

Post it up!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:50 AM

forgot to mention that after the nomination process is done then there still needs to be a poll thread to make it official and then it gets posted in the CO/Mod section.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I nominate Horia
Old 12-13-2012, 12:31 PM

Received 1,400 Likes on 838 Posts

Just put ivtecallday on the roster. He seems a fine canidate for the job. upbeat, s2k owner, local meet advocate and stand up guy.

Put the word into the powers up top and wrap it up!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Administrator
Admin
Community Organizer

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

Not sure if we can do that Bill, but if Mocky says it's ok, then that would probably simplify things.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:23 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Billman250
Just put ivtecallday on the roster. He seems a fine canidate for the job. upbeat, s2k owner, local meet advocate and stand up guy.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:33 PM

wrap it up!

Having a vote will be unnecessary as Harry is inactive and wrote he will step down months ago. The other thread served as a nomination or step up thread and it's safe to say John was unanimously voted in.

but if we have to vote for the sake of keeping things official then I vote for ivtecallday (John) and I vote to keep the other COs the same (unless they want to step down).
Old 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by quickshifting
I nominate Horia
who's that guy?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-13-2012, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by rosario717
I cant vote for myself lol so I vote for John aka Ivtecallday for these reasons!!!

1. coolest guy ive met here so far (no offense to others but Ive only met a handful of people here)
2. He's the Hardtop guru
3. Attends a shit load of meets
4.Rocked CF fenders on his Silver car against his wifes wishes and got away with it!!
5.Just wrapped his car in matte blue by himself which looks sick and boosted his car by himself and probably against his wifes wishes even more lol
6. Co status all the way for being a bauce!!! lol
1. Thanks buddy the feelings mutual
2. Lol, by no means am I a Hardtop Guru, just know my way around them and have adjusted enough that it's easy for me now
3. Isn't that what S2ki is all about hanging with good friends that share the same interest for this remarkable machine?
4&5. Lol, thanks... I am a very lucky man that has a wife that's also into the car scene with her own FG2 Civic Si. As many of you have seen her with me at meets in the past, she loves this community as much as I do.
6. Thank you

Thank you Bill, appreciate it and look forward to getting this community back to the way it was with Humpday Meets, Drives and Tech Days. Have so many plans for this season.
Originally Posted by JulieU
Not sure if we can do that Bill, but if Mocky says it's ok, then that would probably simplify things.

Originally Posted by S2LEGEND' timestamp='1355451816' post='22209476

Thanks
Originally Posted by Anuj
Originally Posted by Billman250' timestamp='1355434280' post='22208903
wrap it up!

Having a vote will be unnecessary as Harry is inactive and wrote he will step down months ago. The other thread served as a nomination or step up thread and it's safe to say John was unanimously voted in.

but if we have to vote for the sake of keeping things official then I vote for ivtecallday (John) and I vote to keep the other COs the same (unless they want to step down).
Thank you Anuj, appreciate it buddy!

I'm finishing up a business trip in San Antonio, TX and will be coming back to Jersey tomorrow afternoon, sorry for the late reply guys and I really appreciate the nomination. Look forward to 2013 and a great upcoming season to get together and have a great time with this community of good friends and meeting new owners.

Quick Reply: Official Metro CO Nomination thread