New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

OFFICIAL CO NOMINATION THREAD

Old 04-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

^He said he didn't want to be CO again.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nick.
LI ill give my vote to banzai too, he's active and if Henry endorses him so do I. S2k harry from jersey or nj s2k rob, both seem active and like cool dudes.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
Thanks dude, like Barry said I'm going to be moving to California first week of may.
I also would vote for Harry if he is up to it.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:00 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by orangebarius
so far we have nick. need 2 more. anyone?
Billman and Moddiction?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 AM

How about you Ray?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

yea we need someone from nj.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by myclue
barry, did you want to be CO? Just the fact that you made this thread and is handling this CO voting thing shows leadership as well

i was already a co a few yrs ago. i really dont want it again. i dont have time to be as active as i used to be. ill still do humpdays and can mod the forum, but i wont be setting up any awesome new meets. thats mainly the reason why i dont want to be co again. lets let someone else do it that has good ideas for new meets.

i appreciate the mention though.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:34 AM

If nobody else in LI wants it I would. Seems like it's a lot of responsibility. I don't want it to be a popularity contest if someone can be really more efficient then they should be the CO. We are all members of this community and I believe people should be voted in not because they are "cool" with everyone but because they can do the job.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:13 AM

its really not a lot of responsiblity at all. you move and close threads and set up meets. thats about it.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by orangebarius
its really not a lot of responsiblity at all. you move and close threads and set up meets. thats about it.
Maybe setting up meets to crash other meets? j/k
Old 04-06-2011, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BanzaiS2K2003
If nobody else in LI wants it I would. Seems like it's a lot of responsibility. I don't want it to be a popularity contest if someone can be really more efficient then they should be the CO. We are all members of this community and I believe people should be voted in not because they are "cool" with everyone but because they can do the job.
Your totaly right, Jon. But you also need to get along with EVERYONE, not be bias to your click and be welcoming to new people. All things that I have seen from you. You can just decline the nomination if you think it's a lot of work. I have seen you at meets and have gotten to know you personally and think you have the right personality for it. Being cool only encourages people and that is you.

With that said, I wouldn't mind doing the LI CO job alongside Nick and whoever from Jersey. I would plan on making meets for all ends of the Island and get to know the eastenders more. I do spend a lot of time on here since I am infront of a PC all day durring work. Even if my car is down or I cannot make a meet I will still try to coordinate it to keep the members happy. Taking the job of CO isn't about the CO and his boys. It's about the board and all it's members. Not to mention being helpful and welcoming on the board itself. Even if I don't do CO, I still plan on doing another Brooklyn/Queens meet that was a big success and other meets in LI and Queens that always pulled members attention to join.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL CO NOMINATION THREAD