New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Norm's Poll

Old 10-02-2008, 06:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Datsun350Z,Oct 2 2008, 08:39 AM
Toilet paper Phill for deleting the Poll!!!

Forget toilet papering his house, I am going straight to hopping up and down on the hood of his car naked as to leave impressions of my butt on it... Wait... I now own that car. Never mind.

All joking aside.. What was at the core of my original post was the overwhelming sense of disrespect that has been shown to some of our members in the past who have gone out of their way to post up an event, plan it, lay out cash for it, get permits, involve their families, and include the members of this community only to have people commit and then not even have the common decency to post that something came up and they wouldn't be able to make it.. And some not even as an after thought to say sorry. That in my book is extremely disrespectful and those are the people who I would rather not associate myself with.

I mean it takes 5 minutes to make a post, and G-d knows the people here post about all other senseless crap anyway so why not take the 5 minutes to say something useful and say "I can't make it"?

Case in point, a year ago there was a tech day that John and his family set out to provide for us and less than 1/3 of the people showed, and without a single muttering of "sorry something came up"... This was after they went out of their way to provide this for us people... FOR US!!! And you s*!t on them for it? Who are you to do that to someone who goes out of their way for us? Am I wrong here????

But I digress.. I sit here speaking my mind about what my personal feelings are on the subject as an adult exercising my right to freedom of speech (mind you I am posting it from my cell phone because my home machine is down which is another reason why people have no excuse not to post in an emergency) and feel it is a sad day when that freedom to express personal feelings needs to be censored because my words struck a nerve in someone. I didn't post the poll to incite anyone, nor was it vituperative in nature.. I simply wanted to point out with some semblance of humor what has happened in the past and how some of our members acted in kind hoping that the humor would not only make my point, but also do so in a softened manner through jest. That obviously did not work and I am sorry someones panties got in a bunch over it, all I was trying to do was point out that people need to responsibility for themselves. If you make a commitment, follow through or tell the people organizing it that you will not be able to make it. It
Old 10-02-2008, 06:42 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay yO,Oct 2 2008, 10:35 AM
my coverage for sunday is still up in the air, but my shirt\food are payed for. if i cant make it is it possible for my shirt to be given to one of the jersey people? thanks =) and they can have my sub too haha
i got you jay.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by F1-Fanatic,Oct 2 2008, 09:41 AM
Forget toilet papering his house, I am going straight to hopping up and down on the hood of his car naked as to leave impressions of my butt on it...
Video tape it and then sell it on the web for $12.99

Call the DVD...."Booty Bumpin': Boys on the Hood"

I am thinking there is a huge market for such a product in San Francisco and Greenwhich Village....probably can make $200k easy@!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by GPMike,Oct 2 2008, 10:45 AM

I am thinking there is a huge market for such a product in San Francisco and Greenwhich Village....probably can make $200k easy@!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by GPMike,Oct 2 2008, 09:45 AM

Done!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Banned

I'm telling you....its a money maker! Got to strike while the coals are hot! Shake that money maker! LOL
Old 10-02-2008, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by GPMike,Oct 2 2008, 09:51 AM
I'm telling you....its a money maker! Got to strike while the coals are hot! Shake that money maker! LOL
LOL
Old 10-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Banned

Norm....I got a sequel in mind:

"Burnin' Rubber: The Fast and the Curious: Stuntcock Edition!"

Do it....Hollywood makes billions off perverted trash....why can't you!!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by GPMike,Oct 2 2008, 09:59 AM
Norm....I got a sequel in mind:

"Burnin' Rubber: The Fast and the Curious: Stuntcock Edition!"

Do it....Hollywood makes billions off perverted trash....why can't you!!
LOL Apparantly I am just a cock these days!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:13 AM

lol mike, you come up with some funny ass names for these movies.

Quick Reply: Norm's Poll