New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Local Honda Meet

Old 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Honda Meet

just some pics from a local honda meet i attended, first met up at eagle rock park, then caravaned to mt fuji restaurant

Old 09-21-2008, 08:09 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

cool! looks like fun.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:34 PM

alright... I really don't mean to be a dick but i am going to sound so much like a freaking retard here...

From what i have seen around here, everyone loves NSX and everyone saying OMG great cars!!!

I have never liked NSX and i don't think i ever will... I don't know why, it just not my style... They are too big, fat and old looking cars.

Can someone explain to me what i am missing out?
Is it the engine? handling? what makes this car so great?

I really don't mean to be a dick and forgive me for sounding like a retard, i really need to know what there is to love about this car. There must be lot of things i am not seeing in this car. Things that everyone loves so much about.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

everyone loves it, just hop on the bandwagon

nice pics!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:45 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I still think an NA2 v2 looks modern.

look.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:10 PM

Boo the nsx drivers didnt invite us to their party! Must've heard about some of metro's dyno numbers! Cars look great though.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gotOaks,Sep 22 2008, 01:34 AM
alright... I really don't mean to be a dick but i am going to sound so much like a freaking retard here...

From what i have seen around here, everyone loves NSX and everyone saying OMG great cars!!!

I have never liked NSX and i don't think i ever will... I don't know why, it just not my style... They are too big, fat and old looking cars.

Can someone explain to me what i am missing out?
Is it the engine? handling? what makes this car so great?

I really don't mean to be a dick and forgive me for sounding like a retard, i really need to know what there is to love about this car. There must be lot of things i am not seeing in this car. Things that everyone loves so much about.
big, fat, and old looking......... you just described the nsx on opposite day =P

hmm.. may not be your style of car... some people like certain things basically =P have you ever driven one? i fell in love with it after i took one out for a quick drive.. other then that, it does need some more HP which the new one will give us
Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 AM

those cars are jus sexxxi =D
Old 09-22-2008, 02:36 AM

the nsx is big, fat, and old looking?

ever sat in one oaks? youre ass is basically on the ground when your in it. so much lower than the s2000. handles great.

fat? not at all. if it was fat, people wouldnt mistake it as a ferrari. of course, ferrari took some notes on design when the nsx first came out. it looks small on the outside, but it actually has a lot more room inside than the s2k, that you can actually stretch your legs.

old looking? park any new car next to an "old fashioned" nsx and i bet you the other car will not be noticed.

jay, one of the nsx there is rated at 550whp, owner says its "detuned" hahaha. he says he stomps on z06s all day.

even though the nsx is underpowered, it still competes with more powerful cars. thats with the 280hp all motor. of course, a comptech supercharger fixes that
Old 09-22-2008, 02:45 AM

the guy on the left is larry b.

hes the "billman" of the nsx world.

Quick Reply: Local Honda Meet