New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

I want to vent

Old 12-10-2008, 05:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want to vent

Soooo Last night really put me over the top. I lost my job at continental airlines and its been nothing but bad luck since. I cant take much more i find myself breaking down everyday. I am running the family company but its not enough. I dont know what to do anymore. I met up with you guys b4 thanksgiving and picked up my sunglasses that i loved from Jacko and 3 days later my girlfriend lost them! Ive learned to deal with losses and i guess i could do without them. So last night we go to the city to do a favor for my mother, on the way back we stop at bmw of manhattan to pick up my friend so he didnt have to take the bus home. Somewhere between manhattan and guttenburg is my phone, which i didnt realize was lost till this morning! I called tmoble and the fu%k face who found it is using it! I canceled it and now i need to buy a new phone which i dont mind because im making her pay for it since she was using it when she dropped it. My life has gone to shit it really has and i hope that i can get out of this Fu*king hole soon.

And to the A$$hole whos got my phone, Hope you enjoy the pics of my ***k F**k U and ur new Phone!

Love Chris

Sorry Barry
Old 12-10-2008, 06:00 AM

Was it an Iphone or the New Storm???

J/K things will turn, everybody needs to vent.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:02 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

its ok chris, this is in the correct section.

take is easy man, things will turn around for you.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:20 AM

shouldn't have cancelled the phone.

The best thing is actually when they use your phone cause then you can track them.

I had someone attempt to steal my nextel i920 when i had first gotten it and i left it on prayed for them to use it, they did and I rolled up to their house and he had the nerve to answer the door talking on my phone!!!!

Had the police arrest him right there and then for grand theft (Phone costover $1000 since I got it before it came out in USA, the stupid things i spent money on when I was younger, think that could have been a j's part

As for the other things dude, always try to look on the bright side of life and TRY to appreciate the things we have.

Any time i get down (and rightfully so as in your situation) I always think, I could be in some third world country living in a mud hut having to kill wild animals for food. I know it's a stretch to think about that but reality is there are people who live like that.

Be thankful and greatful for what you have, try to see things in a positive light. It really helps you get out of that funk.

Sorry to hear about all thats happened thigns will turn out fine though
Old 12-10-2008, 06:38 AM

[QUOTE=HoBokEnS2k,Dec 10 2008, 06:55 AM] Soooo Last night really put me over the top. I lost my job at continental airlines and its been nothing but bad luck since. I cant take much more i find myself breaking down everyday. I am running the family company but its not enough. I dont know what to do anymore. I met up with you guys b4 thanksgiving and picked up my sunglasses that i loved from Jacko and 3 days later my girlfriend lost them! Ive learned to deal with losses and i guess i could do without them. So last night we go to the city to do a favor for my mother, on the way back we stop at bmw of manhattan to pick up my friend so he didnt have to take the bus home. Somewhere between manhattan and guttenburg is my phone, which i didnt realize was lost till this morning! I called tmoble and the fu%k face who found it is using it! I canceled it and now i need to buy a new phone which i dont mind because im making her pay for it since she was using it when she dropped it. My life has gone to shit it really has and i hope that i can get out of this Fu*king hole soon.

And to the A$$hole whos got my phone, Hope you enjoy the pics of my ***k
Old 12-10-2008, 06:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Yo we all go through rough patches in life, it'll turn for the better soon, don't worry
Old 12-10-2008, 06:49 AM

feel ur pain
Old 12-10-2008, 06:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn chris i hate when life takes a turn like that. especially in this ****in depression. itll turn around for ya.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by S2kMarkus,Dec 10 2008, 10:53 AM
damn chris i hate when life takes a turn like that. especially in this ****in depression. itll turn around for ya.
we're in a recession, it's not a depression yet!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Js S2k,Dec 10 2008, 07:55 AM
we're in a recession, it's not a depression yet!
You should quit your job if you are in finance. We've been in a depression for quite some time

Quick Reply: I want to vent