New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Haha... most ignorant b*tch hit my car.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haha... most ignorant b*tch hit my car.

So last friday, this dumb old chick driving explorer hit my car on the rear, it was very minor - it felt like I just hit one of those pot holes.

I got out, and knocked on that b*tch's window (sorry I can't call her anything else) and guess what she started to say to me. Here it goes...

1. I asked her if she knew she hit my car, she says yes but no.

2. I checked my car, i couldn't see anything too bad - it was raining, so i went back to her to at least hear sorry from her. But she refuses.

3. I asked her for her number and other documentation just in case.
She asked mine first VERY rudely. VERY RUDELY. So i gave her my card, and she writes her on this piece of wet paper and gave me without the name. So I asked her to write her name, but she goes "NO" I'm usually really nice and try not to get mad at anyone, but she starts to piss me off. After I became rude as well, she says her name is patty.

4. Here's the highlight.
She tells me "why the hell are you making such a big deal out of this. It's NY and you get hit in NY so it's natural."
So I asked if it is ok to hit other car since it's NY, she goes "ABSOLUTELY"
I was totally speechless by that time and didn't feel like to become a low life as her so I backed off a step. And she just rolls up her window and drive away...
Well, I was just gonna give her a smile and let her go if she said sorry, but I didn't get any apology yet full of insults from her for hitting my car.

I'm not sure how one human being can grow up with this kind of sick mind and personality, they really need to relearn their life lesson. I feel so bad for that b*tch's children if she has any and I strongly hope she doesn't.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:27 PM

I encounter lots of people in New York bumping back and forth in parallel parking. When asked, they say "Bumpers are made for bumping."

Lots of people out there don't give a shit about other people's property.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:35 PM

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Thats when you get the liscense plate and call in a hit and run. Stupid b*tch
Old 10-29-2007, 01:37 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Should've called the cops. Even if you didn't see anything wrong at the moment (since it was raining). I always ask the other person to call the cops but if they don't want to, I take out my phone and start dialing. It usually makes them comply and converse in a friendlier manner.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when whe said its ok to hit peoples cars i woulda started punding on her hood.......be like "hows this bitch" pound pound pound
Old 10-29-2007, 02:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW what a true B*TCH.

But seriously...So many S2Ks getting hit over the past 2 months....
People losing attention span as it gets colder?
Old 10-29-2007, 05:24 PM

Yeah, I'm usually courteous, but if the woman started pissin me off, I'll just be like you just messed up my brand new car, give me all your info, plus I'm callin the cops....
Old 10-29-2007, 08:14 PM

I love metro
Old 10-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You should have asked her since its NY, can I smack the stupidity out of your stupid brains?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by quickshifting,Oct 29 2007, 01:59 PM
when whe said its ok to hit peoples cars i woulda started punding on her hood.......be like "hows this bitch" pound pound pound
Hell yeah!!!!

Quick Reply: Haha... most ignorant b*tch hit my car.