New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Good Bye to the Metro Crew...

Old 01-02-2007, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Bye to the Metro Crew...

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a second to say good bye to all of the guys/gals that I have met through the Metro Crew. Usually car forums are filled with a bunch of tools that I wouldn't want to associate myself with if my life depended upon it , but the Metro Crew is certainly different in that respect. Almost everyone that I have met through here have always been great people, and willing to lend a hand or advice in times of need. I appreciate everything that you guys have done for me through the past few years, and I hope that I was able to contribute something in return, aside from my useless posts that simply clutter up the forum. I'll still be on here as I'm bringing down the S on a 12 hour trip to NC on Saturday , but I probably won't see you guys at any meets between now and then so I figured I would post up and say goodbye. Thanks to everyone for all that they have contributed to making metro a great community that I have enjoyed being a part of. I would like to give special thanks to those who have given me a hand with my car, even though I am probably forgetting a bunch of people, but thanks to Bill for showing me how to install coilovers back when I was a noob never knew how to turn a wrench and for replacing all the bolts that magically came undone from my turbo install , to O'neil for burning his hands on my turbo in the parking lot of home depot when my car decided to fall apart down to dirty jersy, to Dave for all his powdercoating skills, Eliot for all of the techdays and hospitality, Arnold for helping me along with all of my turbo questions and getting the car tuned, and everyone else that helped to make Metro what it is. Maybe I will see you guys at a Wilmington/Myrtle Beach S2K meet or something, but until then I just wanted to say goodbye. Thanks -Michael.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Although I never got to meet you, you've helped me out and I appreciate everything. Good luck in NC and stay safe.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

enjoy and take care. thanks for the exhaust
Old 01-02-2007, 09:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike
It was defenitely nice meeting you and you are defenitely one of the cool ones I enjoyed being with.
I hope your 12 hr trip goes well with no breakdowns. Just don't drive 12 hours with the boost gauge pinned all the way there :-)

hopefully see you sometime in the future.

good luck to you
Old 01-02-2007, 11:39 PM

Mike,

It's 3:30a and i literally just got back from NC in 9 1/2 hours. The only reason it should take you twelve is if your trailering the S. We met at Tech day last year, but my S will be in NC all summer next year. See you at the dragon

Tom
Old 01-03-2007, 01:15 AM

Hey Mike its been a pleasure knowing you. Thanks for the test pipe and everything. Good luck with your new venture down south. Be safe and good luck down yonder.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:33 AM

Received 1,395 Likes on 836 Posts

Be kewl bro....you have no excuse not to come to Wake The Dragon 07 now We'll see you then....
Old 01-03-2007, 02:36 AM

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

It was nice meeting you, mike, at tech day. We'll definatly meet up again at WTD if I can get outta classes for the days. Good luck, have fun, and don't forget about us
Old 01-03-2007, 03:47 AM

good to meet ya bro...good luck on the trip
Old 01-03-2007, 03:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike, had some funny times with you bro. Good Luck in NC!

Quick Reply: Good Bye to the Metro Crew...