New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

get down on the ground now! felt like i was on "COPS"

Old 02-29-2004, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First if you guys where hanging around doing nothing an anal retentive neighbor prob. called the cops on you.

A couple of side questions 1. What are you's doing with a toy gun at your age ( I'm guessing in your 20's).2. And why was your friend firing it ? 3.How real did it look?

Depending on how you answer those question you may really want to be thankfull you didn't catch a lead pill. MY .02
Old 02-29-2004, 01:48 PM

i know. ur right. i kept thinkin about my friends in their car. i was like god i hope they dont make some stupid mistake in the car cuz the cop will prolly think hes goin to get something and start firing. luckily they all had their hands out the window.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NYCS2
First if you guys where hanging around doing nothing an anal retentive neighbor prob. called the cops on you.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:05 PM

i was just shaken up cuz i dont think i ever have been in trouble with the law before. also cuz i never had an officer tellin me to lay down on the ground with a gun in his hand. that shit was freaky as hell! i didnt know what to think, so i just followed orders. i think my friends brother was shaken up the most cuz his brother kept askin him if he was alright. they found a bag in the car, thought we had something in there. but it was just a bowling ball and bowling shoes. like we said. it was just something that went too far. the end.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:21 PM

i think it really depends on how real the gun looked or not. If it looked remotely like a real gun from FAR away, then dont even try and get a lawyer. Your fault for shooting what could've been a real gun and like vin said, you're lucky you didnt get leaded. Also, if you goto court, that can be brought up and things wouldn't be too good for you guys.

Now...I'm curious if he did ask you if you had a gernade/bomb or not.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:25 PM

Vinny's right, what prolly happened was a neighbor called you guys in because he/she saw what resembled a real firearm.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:34 PM

well, think of it like this...if u got shot and survived, you coulda started rapping about it and became a millionaire for a few months.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:40 PM

that'll work too.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:12 PM

haha, i rap anyway actually once in awhile for fun. i write rap songs here and there. me and my friends always get together and freestyle. the next 50 cent? lol, yeah right. dont get me wrong, i wanna get in the radio and tv industry, since thats my major, always dreamed of becoming a rapper, but dont wanna do it anymore. i got other aspirations. i guess im not gonna get a lawyer, i really dont care anymore. the gun did look real from far away to answer ur question kane. and i keep wondering why the cop thought we had grenades or bombs? thats why i kept thinkin they were profiling.
Old 03-01-2004, 07:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a lot of sick people in the world now....... hes just doing it for his safetly.. think about if you were in the cops position... yea youre a good kid and all.. but to the officer everyone is scum of the earth until proven different... the officer has no idea if youre a good kid or not

Quick Reply: get down on the ground now! felt like i was on "COPS"