New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

comptech

Old 08-19-2005, 05:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink comptech

Well i did it had Billman250 the master of s2000 install basic comptech s/c.
So i take the train out there 1 1/2 hrs and he picks me up in it.First lets me express the seperation anxity i had from not haveing the car for awhile .Alot of
you know what that is like and it sucks and of course Bill has a social life as well so it took some time .So he picks me up and drives back to his house between 75-85 mph maybe more i closed my eyes .

The install is great and looks top shelf as well with a couple of bill's touches where comptech went wrong .His attention to detail i mean the smallest thing for example he didn't like how something was set under the dash so we made a trip to the store to get it right for double side tape to get it right .

So now my turn at the wheel it was like picking up the car for the first time with 2.5 miles on it .I was nervous . Well its a whole new car and as we went on the hwy and opened it up i was looking for lenny and o neill my boys but at around 95 my v1 picks up 5/0 and we slow down .I turn to bill and said even with this s/c in the car i bet you would be faster around beaver run .He comfirmed that right away .
Which is ok with me for now he is the better driver but he still will lose to me
in a running race .

What i need to express here is i would never had done this mod if it was not for bill I can trust him to far exceed Honda standards of service and price .Also
he backs up his work .He gave me a call the next day to make sure all was well
with the install .No Honda dealer does that .you get his support all the way

I also have to thank the metro crew and your support over the last few years
Eliot & Jackie ,also russ for a very interesting ride home from bill's when i droped it off, Lenny being Lenny,AND O NEILL FOR ALWAYS BLOWING ME AWAY ON THE ROAD i know he still will but he had a habit and it started last year he would come up to me after he blew me away or when we would be looking at his engine and say in a very low tone "you know you want one " for that i thank you OH AND YOU JACKO i never saw a better looking s and i'm not a big fan of yellow except for your car i would take it in a second

also pls note i bought a helmet , firesuit, rollbars /more airbags,skip barber lessons and attend church and temple as well since this install .
i will take it easy and be careful the car is f in fast

.thank you all
Old 08-19-2005, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations!!
Old 08-19-2005, 05:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to welcome you into the SC family. And i'm glad to have been an influence in you getting the S. I've accomplished something in life. LOL

Now lets rock and roll, but I won't race you in turns.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:20 AM

i'm not racing me in turns either
Old 08-19-2005, 07:53 AM

yummmy, more food for arod, lol j/k. Congrats on going s/c but be careful, crashed my s shifting into 2nd losing control of the rear 1 week of being s/c.

let me know when your ready to battle with the semi big boys, everyone with s/c except for oniell, lol hes too fast
Old 08-19-2005, 08:00 AM

ah o neill not so tough .and i won't be ready for a long time .
i'm new at this and if i forget that i'm in trouble .
Old 08-19-2005, 09:53 AM

Yo Bobby -- that was a really nice note !!

The last paragraph or so was something that was going through my mind .... I can help you with tickets (expecially in Nassau) but I don't do bones .

Be careful out there with your new toy big guy !!
Old 08-19-2005, 10:39 AM

yea careful seems to be the operative word. in my case it's at any speed .
that includes parking .if i can't laugh at myself i better not be laughing at anyone else i also ment every word of what i wrote .you all are the best
people may say stuff re metro but they are jealous of how active and tight we are .
also can i put you on a retainer for the tickets that will be comming hahaha
and of course we have billand they don't
i know2 nate 03 is worried .
Old 08-19-2005, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by bobbyb,Aug 19 2005, 01:39 PM
yea careful seems to be the operative word. in my case it's at any speed .
that includes parking .if i can't laugh at myself i better not be laughing at anyone else i also ment every word of what i wrote .you all are the best
people may say stuff re metro but they are jealous of how active and tight we are .
also can i put you on a retainer for the tickets that will be comming hahaha
and of course we have billand they don't
i know2 nate 03 is worried .
yeah I'm worried that you forgot in your note to thank me for helping to keep you above ground for 40 years...

yeah yeah yeah 5x fast...

be careful out there Harry needs all the big friends he's got.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:48 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bobbyb,Aug 19 2005, 11:00 AM
ah o neill not so tough .and i won't be ready for a long time .
i'm new at this and if i forget that i'm in trouble .

yummy yummy, can wait

well, but remember that day on the way to Bill's you were doing about 100 and I came from about 3 cars behind or something and passed you guys?

Well i'm pissed now cause it wont be the same, now it'll take me longer to pass you

but dont forget, I was passing you with a not so well running car losing considerable power

so it might be the same difference after i fix it...

Quick Reply: comptech