New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Billman Motion S2000 Repair Thread IV

Old 09-03-2017, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default post tct to the uk

hi I was wondering if you would post your chain tensioner to the Scotland I could send an old unit to you before you send new unit thanks andy
Old 09-04-2017, 10:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Billman,

Would like to schedule an appointment to diagnose my hesitation issue as well as a onceover, possibly not necessarily everything on the list since fluids are really fresh, but just to get an overall review of the car's health and anything you find that needs to be done on the list.

Could you let me know what your earliest availability might be? Preferably something on a weekend since I'm coming from NJ (philly area).

Would you also mind sending me a ballpark cost estimate if possible?

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2017, 02:41 PM

Default Once Over

Hello. My name is Steve. I own a 2007 s2000. Has about 51,000 miles. I installed a Kraftwerks supercharger a few months ago. The car has been tuned. Runs great. I'm interested in the "once over". I want to be sure the car is as good as it can be. I typically have Mondays and Tuesdays free. I'm 15 minutes north of New Haven, CT. I know it will be a haul but I would like to see if we can make it happen. Please let me know about appointments available. Thanks for your time.

Steve
Old 09-07-2017, 02:55 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Once Over, TCT, Banjo bolts

Hello Billman I just recently picked up a 2001 Ap1. Wanted to see if u would be able to do a once over, one of your TCT, and the new upgraded banjo bolts. I shot u a pm yesterday. Was wondering pricing and availability of when you could get me in. Not in a rush but def looking to have it done in the near future. Thank u so much for your time.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:24 PM

Default CD stuck

Bill:
Any ideas or suggestions on how to remove a CD stuck in the factory radio/CD player?
Radio works as a radio, and the CD in the unit works, but when I click eject, I get a clicking, and then the CD won't play anymore. I have to switch back to radio, play the radio for a while, and then I can play the CD again.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:29 PM

Default How do I order a TCT?

I would like to order a tct for my 2001 S2000.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:23 PM

Hey there, I've got a 2002 AP1 with 61k miles on it. Interested in the once over. I have a few issues with the car that need addressing too. Got a rough idle that I can describe a bit more in PMs and been told I need a new catalytic converter. I'm located in manhattan so would be very interested in checking out your services. LMK whats possible, thanks.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:59 PM

Default TCT

Billman,
I'm a new S2k owner, 2002 with 134k mi. You have a pretty good reputation if I've already heard of you and your products. I'm interested in hearing more about what you offer. I'd like to know where/how to buy your TCT. Please send me a PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by MTsixspeed
Billman,
I'm a new S2k owner, 2002 with 134k mi. You have a pretty good reputation if I've already heard of you and your products. I'm interested in hearing more about what you offer. I'd like to know where/how to buy your TCT. Please send me a PM.
Thanks for the pm. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to reply because I'm a new member. I have a new problem with the car just this morning. Could be a coil that just went bad at random. P1399 code (I have a cheap reader) and feels like it's running on three cylinders or just running very poorly. I didn't get far from home, so I took my other car to work instead. I don't know what to do next. I could use advice, but I can't get the car to NYC in this condition. I'm in NH. Going to try new oem plugs first. Wonder if I should get one coil or all four.
If you have time to offer advice, please leave me another pm and include a way to contact you back.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:46 AM

Received 1,403 Likes on 840 Posts

Originally Posted by MTsixspeed
please leave me another pm and include a way to contact you back.
PM is my only form of contact. PMed on how to solve your current issue.

Quick Reply: Billman Motion S2000 Repair Thread IV