New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Another dumb lady....

Old 10-29-2007, 05:29 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Arrow Another dumb lady....

By far one of the lightest accidents....but nevertheless, an accident

i'm sitting in my car parked at a mall.......she pulls up in the spot next to me and MACKS my door when she opened hers......WHILE I WAS SITTING IN THE CAR

i looked over at her and asked HOW u could possibly ignore my car and ME.....ughh

it's a lil deep but just needs a touch of paint
Old 10-29-2007, 05:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what are you going to do? its unavoidable.......the day that the datsun guy on this message board saw my car parked at shea stadium....i got back to my car from work and found a minivan parked right side by side with my car facing opposite directions so the driver side doors were next to each other.....there is no way the person in the minivan got out without smacking my door, i looked at my mirror and noticed some scratches, i swear to god i was so close to going in the trunk....pulling out my golf club and smashing this persons windshield but the rational side of me stepped in

i wish i could be irrational sometimes and just act on impulse, but afterall i am happy that i did not smash this persons windshield.....if i did i would have been happy that day but would have felt like a real scumbag after

end of rant about people parking
Old 10-29-2007, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People who are given things have no respect for other people's property.

Carry around an extra "disposable" car jack. Raise their wheels up so their drive wheels are off the ground and take the handle with you.

Probably not a good idea since the moron could kill themself trying to figure out how to get down, but I try not to let that bother me.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:16 AM

JB weld around their gas cap!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

anhone know of any cheap shops? its an inexpensive scratch .....but it still bugs me
Old 10-29-2007, 08:12 AM

sucks, no avoiding it.......when I see someone parking next to me, and know there might be a problem, I just pull out..........rather not risk it.......and I rather walk a mile than park next to people......
Old 10-29-2007, 08:14 AM

same shit happened to me when i had my integra. i got the guy for $89 on the spot. he was pissed but oh well.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:15 AM

Can't buff it out yourself?

Give it a try, you might be happy enough with the results.

If you are happy you saved yourself a few hundred bucks.
If not you only wasted an hour of time.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:16 AM

haha yea the same thing happend to me, but luckily i wasnt in the S, i was in the odessy
Old 10-29-2007, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by PalenkosBro,Oct 29 2007, 05:29 AM
By far one of the lightest accidents....but nevertheless, an accident

i'm sitting in my car parked at a mall.......she pulls up in the spot next to me and MACKS my door when she opened hers......WHILE I WAS SITTING IN THE CAR

i looked over at her and asked HOW u could possibly ignore my car and ME.....ughh

it's a lil deep but just needs a touch of paint
is she paying for it?

and to quickshifting:

I wouldnt have thought twice... a person dented the fawk outta my GSR, i mean a crease the size of 4 inches or so on my door... i lined up where his/her door would have opened to make sure and i booted the **** outta her car... call me an asshole or whatever you want but they fawkin deserved it... he/she must have jump kicked the door out to make that size of a dent...

Quick Reply: Another dumb lady....