New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Am i allowed to be angry

Old 04-08-2010, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am i allowed to be angry

So im living in indiana right now and the rest of my family is still in Ny.

Recently my older sisters brand new boyfriend bought a 750cc motorcycle suzuki something not the point.

when i asked my older sister if she rides on the back she told me " he wants to get some experience"

2 weeks later she's riding on the back of the bike.

then last NIGHT (may i highlight the at NIGHT part) my little sister 16 years old was put on the back of the bike by my older sister and MOTHER. how the hell could a rider even allow that to happen. then she was driven home.

HE BEEN RIDING LESS THAN 2 MONTHS but claims to have " grown up on dirt" god i cant belive this guy and my mom and sister.

So do i have the right to be pissed because honestly i want to fly home punch him in the face
Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 AM

Lol yeah I wouldn't be happy. And I bet any $$ that she wasn't in full gear.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:30 AM

Nope neither was he

they both had helmets jackets jeans and sneakers.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

in situations like this I always ask myself.. what would Sonny do?[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjN0fmmpJa0 [/media]
Old 04-08-2010, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=scottieboy561,Apr 8 2010, 02:15 PM] So im living in indiana right now and the rest of my family is still in Ny.

Recently my sisters brand new boyfriend bought a 750cc motercyle suzuki something not the point.

when i asked my older sister if she rides on the back she told me " he wants to get some experiance"

2 weeks later she's riding on the back of the bike.

then last NIGHT my i highlight the at NIGHT part my little sister 16 years old was put on the back of the bike by my older sister and MOTHER.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:50 AM

love that scene, Kev

I could understand your worries. Your anger is cleary a sign that you care. I used to ride and people always told me "how could you .. you have a son" and blah blah. I had buddies that died in accidents and I still rode. Its all on the individual and yes .. you could easily get hit by some idiot running a light but you could also get hit crossing a street. Its all on how you view life IMHO.

I think you have every right to be concerned and a bit upset and try to express that to them and maybe they will respert your wishes. But at the same time at least you know about it and she isnt sneaking off doing it behind your back. Just tell her to be safe and make sure this dude knows his limits.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:58 AM

but thats the point i dont know the dude at all ive met him for 10 minutes. and ive never ridden a bike before so i really dont know but how could someone have so much confidence in their ability that they would put their girlfriends little sister on their bike?

i personally now if i did have a bike i wouldnt put anyone on the back for quiet a while
Old 04-08-2010, 12:06 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If i hqd a younger sister she wouldnt have a boyfriend period. But id be pissed, but not much you can do really.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by scottieboy561,Apr 8 2010, 02:58 PM
i personally now if i did have a bike i wouldnt put anyone on the back for quiet a while

I used to leave my padded seat at home and leave my solo seat cover on so I would avoid riding some random chics we would attract when me and my boys would hang. There is nothing worst on a bike (aside from an inexperienced rider) than an inexperienced passenger. Ughh .. LEAN WITH ME BIATCH!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:30 PM

I understand where your coming from with being worried about your sisters well being. At the same time, I understand that if the guy is responsible and really does have substantial off road experience (you learn a TON about throttle control and weight transfer riding offroad) that a short ride on quiet streets shouldn't be as big of a concern as you're making it out to be. I also know that if I had read what you wrote about mailing poison to my family and punching me in the face you'd have a lot more to worry about than your sister falling off the bke though lol. I think you may have over reacted a bit. Either way though I can't knock you for being a concerned family man, I'd do the same.

Quick Reply: Am i allowed to be angry