New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Are you tired of the fight?

Old 06-08-2009, 05:53 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts
Default Are you tired of the fight?

I don't really know what the fight is about between Dave on one hand and Lainey and Steve on the other, (and trust me, I don't want to) but I sure wish it would go away. Any chance this can be resolved off line? If not, how about letting a moderator deal with it.

I'm getting tired of seeing all the name calling and challenges. But then again, maybe I'm in the minority. This place has changed a lot over the years, and maybe more of you enjoy this sort of thing.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't even know they were fighting. That's one crazy love triangle.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Bill , I thought I was the only one in this boat . Now I have a first mate ..

Kenta I made you a Japanese Smilie .. LOL going to make you a sticker when I get a chance
Old 06-08-2009, 06:07 AM

Received 3,208 Likes on 1,858 Posts

Bill I'm not having a public battle with anyone. Zippy is pissed because I put him on ignore (locked thread in Vintage about wings being clipped) and since then he repeatedly posts about it and slams me when he can. I've seen some of his posts and I've been mature and have not taken the bait. There is no fighting by me and no need for an intervention, thanks anyway.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Twiztid,Jun 8 2009, 10:05 AM
Kenta I made you a Japanese Smilie .. LOL going to make you a sticker when I get a chance
Oh? Cool.

Btw - that intake came in last week. Thanks!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:12 AM

As I explained to Steve . The issue goes back farther than that . It is not about the past few weeks . It is about the past year . Both sides have been at fault and you and Steve have also had your share of blows at Dave .

I will let Dave speak for himself . Hopefully we can resolve this maturely without name calling and insults . And get to the bottom of this . I know it is possible

I have work to do . I wish you guys the best
Old 06-08-2009, 06:19 AM

Received 3,208 Likes on 1,858 Posts

Originally Posted by Twiztid,Jun 8 2009, 10:12 AM
As I explained to Steve . The issue goes back farther than that . It is not about the past few weeks . It is about the past year . Both sides have been at fault and you and Steve have also had your share of blows at Dave .

I will let Dave speak for himself . Hopefully we can resolve this maturely without name calling and insults . And get to the bottom of this . I know it is possible

I have work to do . I wish you guys the best
For my part in this Dave and I had called a truce some time ago, when it came to our previous issues. Things were fine until recently. End of story. I've not participated in any public battles and resent the implication that I have.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:24 AM

OK - ENOUGH!!!

Bill - in Lainey's thread "Bass Thanks for the Call" I kindly asked Zippy to cease and desist with the postings in Lainey's thread referencing the fact that she has him on ignore, etc. Since that request, Zippy has kept true to his word and hasn't posted anything about being on ignore or anything.

Let's leave it at that.

No need to re-stir the pot.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:52 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Lynda,

While I hope that is the case, Lainey's was only one thread. I also see other fight threads that never seem to end. If these issues have not been resolved, I would hope that they could all be taken off line. I did not start this thread as a place to debate the fight or the merits of any one person's position. I'd just like to see it all stop.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 AM

Then perhaps your request to resolve fights amongst certains members should have been addressed in a PM to those individuals.

Quick Reply: Are you tired of the fight?