New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Yankees VS Roid Sox '09 season chat

Old 08-22-2009, 07:56 AM

Member (Premium)

Received 169 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Bass,Aug 22 2009, 10:40 AM
i do love my 06 pats championship hat
Do your buddies in NE know you were a closet Jet fan prior to the Pats Superbowl?
Old 08-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 4,009 Likes on 2,672 Posts

we knew he was in the closet, we just didn't know he had a hat in there with him...
Old 08-22-2009, 08:41 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by PokS2k,Aug 22 2009, 08:52 AM
I can tell you that I've known Bill and several of the NE folks here for several years. We've had friendly bets and NE and Metro have had a good time with it.

I don't recall in the 6 years or so since we had our first bet anything like this thread.

When my team wins I'd rather take the high road.
Hi Jim. I'm waiting for the hurricane to roll in!!! What are you up to?
Old 08-22-2009, 10:21 AM

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts

I haven't been following this thread much because it seemed to turn into personal
attacks initiated by the OP rather than an objective discussion. Many excellent
points have been made by Bill in regard to this.

But to see that the OP deleted postings to try and make himself look better along with
the fact that he lied about not being near a computer when he was posting in metro
during the same time period basically discredits and invalidates anything he has to
say and I personally won't be responding to anything he has to say in this thread in
the future.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who cares - we've always bashed metro about the yankees and they have bashed us about the soxs

as Polk said - there was a time when most in new england knew most in metro and it was in good fun. mark - double edged sword here - some have given the guy grief for posting (zip,you and bill) so of course he'll be defensive

let it go - it's not like any of us have a vested interest in the Soxs or yankess
Old 08-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

You guys really are cowards!
I deleted the first post not to make myself look better. I don't care about any of that. Figured I'd make it more of a baseball thread but you guys obviously are too poor sports to continue it when the red sox are playing poorly.
Personal attacks by me? Your joking I hope. All of the attacks have been initiated by the NE members.
The only attacks I have made were a joke and were in the opening post.
you all were having fun making fun of me and the Yankees when you were winning. AS soon as the Red Sox were losing it was instantly me being a troll and you all being poor sports.
I'm done with this as well as I can tell you are all extremely poor sports and immature about the whole situation and have to turn it into me being a troll since you don't want to respond to the fact the Yankees have been beating up on the Sox.
You didn't see me hide when the Yankees were getting swept. i laughed about it in here. Can't say the same about you guys..
Old 08-22-2009, 10:51 AM

Member (Premium)

Received 169 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Legal Bill,Aug 22 2009, 11:41 AM
Hi Jim. I'm waiting for the hurricane to roll in!!! What are you up to?
Hanging out and waiting for the game at 4.

Hope the storm doesn't hit you too hard.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Former Sponsor

^Where in Hudson valley are you?
Old 08-22-2009, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2003s2k2003,Aug 22 2009, 02:33 PM
You guys really are cowards!
I deleted the first post not to make myself look better. I don't care about any of that. Figured I'd make it more of a baseball thread but you guys obviously are too poor sports to continue it when the red sox are playing poorly.
Personal attacks by me? Your joking I hope. All of the attacks have been initiated by the NE members.
The only attacks I have made were a joke and were in the opening post.
you all were having fun making fun of me and the Yankees when you were winning. AS soon as the Red Sox were losing it was instantly me being a troll and you all being poor sports.
I'm done with this as well as I can tell you are all extremely poor sports and immature about the whole situation and have to turn it into me being a troll since you don't want to respond to the fact the Yankees have been beating up on the Sox.
You didn't see me hide when the Yankees were getting swept. i laughed about it in here. Can't say the same about you guys..
You sound just like a coworker of mine, who btw wears a "got 26" shirt practically every day. He scowls and hides in the corner when the sox where ahead then as soon as the Yanks are winning he is the first to bring up the game and bash you for not congratulating him on being a yankee fan.
You're nothing but a fanboi and a troll like many (not all) of the fans I know.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Wrong. If you actually read the thread I was in here posting the whole time the Red Sox were sweeping the Yankees.
YOU guys are the ones hiding when the red sox are getting swept and beaten up on. Read the posts and stop making things up.

Quick Reply: Yankees VS Roid Sox '09 season chat